Kirsten Dunst exposes Disney animators 'saucy secret'
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com1 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 16
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks4 of 16
- Photo: WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Dave Allocca/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Thelonius/Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com8 of 16
- Photo: LTA/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: CMF/ZJF/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Flare/Promotional12 of 16
- Photo: Warner Bros. Pictures/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Jason Webber/Splash News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Game of Thrones' Breaks Its Own Piracy Record With Purple Wedding EpisodeMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 8:20:00 AM
- The View to Unite All 11 Co-Hosts for Barbara Walters FarewellMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 7:23:00 AM
- Mets' Minor League Team Is Hosting 'Seinfeld' Night, Complete With Puffy MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 7:21:00 AM
- 'The View' to Reunite All 11 Co-Hosts for Barbara Walters FarewellMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 6:48:00 AM
- Boston Bombing Project Moving Forward as Miniseries at EOne TV (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 6:29:00 AM
- 'Game of Thrones' Breaks Its Own Piracy Record With Purple Wedding Episode
Actress Kirsten Dunst has exposed what she calls Disney animators' dirty little secret on U.S. TV, suggesting the company's family friendly films feature segments of saucy adult humor.
The "Spider-Man" star was promoting her new movie "Melancholia" on late-night show Conan on Thursday, Nov. 10, 2011, when she revealed all about what she has seen while scrutinizing Disney films like "The Lion King" and "The Little Mermaid."
She told the host, Conan O'Brien, "In The Lion King they have 'S-E-X' (spelled out) in the clouds and in The Little Mermaid... the priest gets a boner (erection) at the end when Ariel is getting married."
And to prove her point she brought along a clip of the animated nuptials, which appeared to show the priest was aroused.
Dunst told the shocked TV host, "These animators, they want some entertainment for themselves."
However, further careful study of Dunst's claims suggest she's wrong - eagle-eyed Disney fans online claim the erect penis is actually the priest's knee and the cloud formation in The Lion King looks more like 'S-F-X', perhaps a subtle tribute to Disney's special effects department.
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
MTV Red Carpet
Get a front-row seat to the 2014 MTV Movie Awards with Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon debuts his latest hairstyle -- a skunk-colored ‘do -- on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite