Kirsten Dunst exposes Disney animators 'saucy secret'
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com1 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 16
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks4 of 16
- Photo: WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Dave Allocca/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Thelonius/Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com8 of 16
- Photo: LTA/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: CMF/ZJF/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Flare/Promotional12 of 16
- Photo: Warner Bros. Pictures/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Jason Webber/Splash News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Bleacher Report To Get SiriusXm ChannelMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 1:00:00 PM
- 'Starred Up' Director David Mackenzie Dishes on Jack O'Connell Prison DraMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 12:56:00 PM
- TLC Promotes Three Production and Development ExecutivesMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 12:35:00 PM
- Fox News to Air Documentary '13 Hours at Benghazi The Inside Story'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 12:24:00 PM
- Maker Studios Hit With $19 Million Lawsuit by Former ShowrunnerMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 12:10:00 PM
- Bleacher Report To Get SiriusXm Channel
Actress Kirsten Dunst has exposed what she calls Disney animators' dirty little secret on U.S. TV, suggesting the company's family friendly films feature segments of saucy adult humor.
The "Spider-Man" star was promoting her new movie "Melancholia" on late-night show Conan on Thursday, Nov. 10, 2011, when she revealed all about what she has seen while scrutinizing Disney films like "The Lion King" and "The Little Mermaid."
She told the host, Conan O'Brien, "In The Lion King they have 'S-E-X' (spelled out) in the clouds and in The Little Mermaid... the priest gets a boner (erection) at the end when Ariel is getting married."
And to prove her point she brought along a clip of the animated nuptials, which appeared to show the priest was aroused.
Dunst told the shocked TV host, "These animators, they want some entertainment for themselves."
However, further careful study of Dunst's claims suggest she's wrong - eagle-eyed Disney fans online claim the erect penis is actually the priest's knee and the cloud formation in The Lion King looks more like 'S-F-X', perhaps a subtle tribute to Disney's special effects department.
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAnother Go
From Crowd Ignite