Kirsten Dunst exposes Disney animators 'saucy secret'
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com1 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 16
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks4 of 16
- Photo: WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Dave Allocca/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Thelonius/Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com8 of 16
- Photo: LTA/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: CMF/ZJF/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Flare/Promotional12 of 16
- Photo: Warner Bros. Pictures/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Jason Webber/Splash News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Batman creator's personal copies to be auctionedMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 7:46:27 AM
- Got a beef with television? Why not sue somebody?MSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 7:46:03 AM
- How Much Will Piracy of 'The Expendables 3' Cost Lionsgate?MSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 6:50:00 AM
- NBC Renews UndateableMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 5:54:00 AM
- Pamela Anderson wants Faeroes to stop whale driveMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 5:34:53 AM
- Batman creator's personal copies to be auctioned
Actress Kirsten Dunst has exposed what she calls Disney animators' dirty little secret on U.S. TV, suggesting the company's family friendly films feature segments of saucy adult humor.
The "Spider-Man" star was promoting her new movie "Melancholia" on late-night show Conan on Thursday, Nov. 10, 2011, when she revealed all about what she has seen while scrutinizing Disney films like "The Lion King" and "The Little Mermaid."
She told the host, Conan O'Brien, "In The Lion King they have 'S-E-X' (spelled out) in the clouds and in The Little Mermaid... the priest gets a boner (erection) at the end when Ariel is getting married."
And to prove her point she brought along a clip of the animated nuptials, which appeared to show the priest was aroused.
Dunst told the shocked TV host, "These animators, they want some entertainment for themselves."
However, further careful study of Dunst's claims suggest she's wrong - eagle-eyed Disney fans online claim the erect penis is actually the priest's knee and the cloud formation in The Lion King looks more like 'S-F-X', perhaps a subtle tribute to Disney's special effects department.
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Sexy Marky Mark
Take a look back at Mark Wahlberg's best shirtless looks over the yearsWatch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Central
From Crowd Ignite