Kirsten Dunst searches for herself online
- Photo: BT1/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Brian To/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Brian To/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com4 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com5 of 16
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks7 of 16
- Photo: WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Dave Allocca/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Thelonius/Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com11 of 16
- Photo: LTA/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: CMF/ZJF/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Flare/Promotional15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Rio 2' Soars to No. 1 at Foreign Box Office With $48 millionMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 12:55:00 PM
- Discovery cancels 'Everest Jump Live' after deadly avalancheMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 12:46:00 PM
- Even 'Captain America' Can't Stop 'Frozen' at Japan&MSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 11:27:00 AM
- Mary Elizabeth Winstead's Debut Album Is Finally Coming Out In JuneMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 10:57:00 AM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Spins $47 Million in Overseas Box-Office OpeningMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 10:55:00 AM
- 'Rio 2' Soars to No. 1 at Foreign Box Office With $48 million
Kirsten Dunst can't help but search for stories about herself on the Internet, despite branding her Google fixation a "very dangerous" habit.
The actress began worrying about saucy pictures of herself surfacing online after she stripped off for full-frontal nude scenes in Lars Von Trier's drama Melancholia.
She says, "I hadn't been that nude in a film before. It's nerve-wracking but at that point I knew everyone pretty well and it was a closed set. Lars and I were making jokes to each other... It was cold, I was lying there. But I knew it was going to be pretty. Doing a Lars Von Trier film, you know you're going to be naked in one of the scenes, for sure...
"I'm doing the work at that point but then later (after filming wrapped), I do think about it because I'm out, I'm not in Sweden anymore in this remote countryside. I'm in L.A. thinking, 'Well, this is going to be all over the Internet, great!'"
Dunst reveals she does log online to read the latest gossip about herself, although the negative criticism hurts her feelings.
When asked if she Googles herself, she replies, "Of course, who doesn't? It's not good to do because ultimately the two nice comments (outweigh) the one bad one you're going to be focused on. It's not very healthy to do. It's a very dangerous place. It's not healthy."
Get the engagement scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's 2014 Royal Tour on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop inside Porsha Williams and Kenya Moore's fight and much more on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the details inside Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin's shocking split on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite