Kirsten Dunst searches for herself online
- Photo: BT1/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Brian To/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Brian To/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com4 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com5 of 16
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks7 of 16
- Photo: WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Dave Allocca/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Thelonius/Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com11 of 16
- Photo: LTA/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: CMF/ZJF/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Flare/Promotional15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Guillermo del Toro's 'The Strain' Will Take Major Detours From the BooksMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:41:00 PM
- 'The Knick' Star Eve Hewson in Talks to Join Tom Hanks in Steven Spielberg Movie (MSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:10:00 PM
- Time Warner Board Moves to Block Potential Fox TakeoverMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:04:00 PM
- The Truth About Corey Stoll's Wig and Other Fun Facts About FX's The StrainMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:54 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 3:54:12 PM
- Guillermo del Toro's 'The Strain' Will Take Major Detours From the Books
Kirsten Dunst can't help but search for stories about herself on the Internet, despite branding her Google fixation a "very dangerous" habit.
The actress began worrying about saucy pictures of herself surfacing online after she stripped off for full-frontal nude scenes in Lars Von Trier's drama Melancholia.
She says, "I hadn't been that nude in a film before. It's nerve-wracking but at that point I knew everyone pretty well and it was a closed set. Lars and I were making jokes to each other... It was cold, I was lying there. But I knew it was going to be pretty. Doing a Lars Von Trier film, you know you're going to be naked in one of the scenes, for sure...
"I'm doing the work at that point but then later (after filming wrapped), I do think about it because I'm out, I'm not in Sweden anymore in this remote countryside. I'm in L.A. thinking, 'Well, this is going to be all over the Internet, great!'"
Dunst reveals she does log online to read the latest gossip about herself, although the negative criticism hurts her feelings.
When asked if she Googles herself, she replies, "Of course, who doesn't? It's not good to do because ultimately the two nice comments (outweigh) the one bad one you're going to be focused on. It's not very healthy to do. It's a very dangerous place. It's not healthy."
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Sexy & Single
Check out some of Jennifer Lopez's sexiest ensembles she's rocked recently.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Sofia Vergara to Zac Efron, check out who's coupling up on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite