Kirsten Dunst searches for herself online
- Photo: BT1/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Brian To/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Brian To/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com4 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com5 of 16
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks7 of 16
- Photo: WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Dave Allocca/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Thelonius/Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com11 of 16
- Photo: LTA/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: CMF/ZJF/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Flare/Promotional15 of 16
More Celeb News
- The Biz: George Stephanopoulos Signs New Deal with Good Morning AmericaMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 9:31:00 AM
- Kerry Washington, Miley Cyrus, Benedict Cumberbatch Among Time's 100 Most Influential PeoplMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 8:05:00 AM
- Kevin Clash, Voice of Elmo, Cleared of Sex Abuse ChargesMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 6:57:00 AM
- Review: 'Hearthstone' card game is the real dealMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 5:46:01 AM
- Thursday Review: Bad Teacher, Black Box, Hulu's Moone BoyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:00:00 AM
- The Biz: George Stephanopoulos Signs New Deal with Good Morning America
Kirsten Dunst can't help but search for stories about herself on the Internet, despite branding her Google fixation a "very dangerous" habit.
The actress began worrying about saucy pictures of herself surfacing online after she stripped off for full-frontal nude scenes in Lars Von Trier's drama Melancholia.
She says, "I hadn't been that nude in a film before. It's nerve-wracking but at that point I knew everyone pretty well and it was a closed set. Lars and I were making jokes to each other... It was cold, I was lying there. But I knew it was going to be pretty. Doing a Lars Von Trier film, you know you're going to be naked in one of the scenes, for sure...
"I'm doing the work at that point but then later (after filming wrapped), I do think about it because I'm out, I'm not in Sweden anymore in this remote countryside. I'm in L.A. thinking, 'Well, this is going to be all over the Internet, great!'"
Dunst reveals she does log online to read the latest gossip about herself, although the negative criticism hurts her feelings.
When asked if she Googles herself, she replies, "Of course, who doesn't? It's not good to do because ultimately the two nice comments (outweigh) the one bad one you're going to be focused on. It's not very healthy to do. It's a very dangerous place. It's not healthy."
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Julianne's hunky Canadian hockey beau on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTRing Speculation
From Crowd Ignite