Kirsten Dunst searches for herself online
- Photo: BT1/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Brian To/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Brian To/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com4 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com5 of 16
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks7 of 16
- Photo: WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Dave Allocca/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Thelonius/Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com11 of 16
- Photo: LTA/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: CMF/ZJF/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Flare/Promotional15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its VideosMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:42:00 PM
- TV Presidents Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis Dreyfus Tangle With 'Fargo's' BilMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:40:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its Videos
Kirsten Dunst can't help but search for stories about herself on the Internet, despite branding her Google fixation a "very dangerous" habit.
The actress began worrying about saucy pictures of herself surfacing online after she stripped off for full-frontal nude scenes in Lars Von Trier's drama Melancholia.
She says, "I hadn't been that nude in a film before. It's nerve-wracking but at that point I knew everyone pretty well and it was a closed set. Lars and I were making jokes to each other... It was cold, I was lying there. But I knew it was going to be pretty. Doing a Lars Von Trier film, you know you're going to be naked in one of the scenes, for sure...
"I'm doing the work at that point but then later (after filming wrapped), I do think about it because I'm out, I'm not in Sweden anymore in this remote countryside. I'm in L.A. thinking, 'Well, this is going to be all over the Internet, great!'"
Dunst reveals she does log online to read the latest gossip about herself, although the negative criticism hurts her feelings.
When asked if she Googles herself, she replies, "Of course, who doesn't? It's not good to do because ultimately the two nice comments (outweigh) the one bad one you're going to be focused on. It's not very healthy to do. It's a very dangerous place. It's not healthy."
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite