Eddie Redmayne Was 'Puking His Guts Out Backstage' at BAFTA Awards
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 9
- Photo: KH1/WENN2 of 9
- Photo: FS2/WENN3 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 9
- Photo: Donato Sardella/WireImage7 of 9
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years LateMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- 8 Crazy Things to Expect on Sleepy Hollow Season 2MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Emmy Winner and Singer Polly Bergen Dies at 84MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Kim Kardashian Among the Latest Targeted in Nude Photo LeakMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- U2 guitarist gets boost in bid for Malibu mansionsMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 2:26:14 PM
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years Late
Eddie Redmayne appeared to be in good spirits when he arrived at the BAFTA Awards in London on Sunday, Feb. 10 -- but unfortunately, it didn't last long. Though he gleefully chatted up his Les Miserables costar Anne Hathaway on the red carpet, once the show began, the British actor fell ill.
"Eddie has bad food poisoning. It was a difficult for him to make it here today but he did his best," a source tells Us Weekly. "After doing the carpet he felt really sick again."
Redmayne, 31, was slated to present an award with Lincoln's Sally Field but was forced to pull out at the last minute. "He is puking his guts out backstage," Field, 66, told the audience.
Les Miserables was nominated in nine categories, including Outstanding British Film; director Tom Hooper's adaptation of the stage musical lost that award to Skyfall. Hathaway, 30, was named Best Supporting Actress for her role as Fantine, and Les Miserables picked up awards in three technical categories: Best Sound, Best Hair and Makeup and Best Production Design.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJLaw at iHeart
From Crowd Ignite