Eddie Redmayne Was 'Puking His Guts Out Backstage' at BAFTA Awards
- Photo: FS2/WENN1 of 9
- Photo: KH1/WENN2 of 9
- Photo: FS2/WENN3 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage5 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 9
- Photo: Donato Sardella/WireImage7 of 9
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Venice Reviews: Al Pacino Achieves Late-Career Greatness in 'Manglehorn'; BogdanovMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:04:00 AM
- Labor Day Viewing Guide: What to Binge-Watch This Weekend If You're Not Hanging Out With thMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 10:58:00 PM
- 'Utopia' Kicks One Person Out Before Filming Even BeginsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 10:26:00 PM
- Patrick Warburton Set to Reboot 'The Tick' as an Amazon PilotMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 10:14:00 PM
- Joan Rivers' Daughter Melissa Thanks Fans for Support: 'Her Condition Remains SeriMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 7:20:00 PM
- Venice Reviews: Al Pacino Achieves Late-Career Greatness in 'Manglehorn'; Bogdanov
Eddie Redmayne appeared to be in good spirits when he arrived at the BAFTA Awards in London on Sunday, Feb. 10 -- but unfortunately, it didn't last long. Though he gleefully chatted up his Les Miserables costar Anne Hathaway on the red carpet, once the show began, the British actor fell ill.
"Eddie has bad food poisoning. It was a difficult for him to make it here today but he did his best," a source tells Us Weekly. "After doing the carpet he felt really sick again."
Redmayne, 31, was slated to present an award with Lincoln's Sally Field but was forced to pull out at the last minute. "He is puking his guts out backstage," Field, 66, told the audience.
Les Miserables was nominated in nine categories, including Outstanding British Film; director Tom Hooper's adaptation of the stage musical lost that award to Skyfall. Hathaway, 30, was named Best Supporting Actress for her role as Fantine, and Les Miserables picked up awards in three technical categories: Best Sound, Best Hair and Makeup and Best Production Design.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jared Leto, Madonna and Jaime King all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Carmen Electra, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWore it Better?
From Crowd Ignite