Edward Furlong Mugged in Los Angeles
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage1 of 5
- Photo: Albert L. Ortega/WireImage2 of 5
- Photo: TriStar Pictures/Promotional3 of 5
- Photo: J. Vespa/WireImage.com4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Michael Sam Cut by St. Louis Rams, Delaying Quest to Be First Openly Gay Player in NFLMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 1:19:00 PM
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are working on their honeymoonMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 12:46:00 PM
- Made in America concert set to rock Los AngelesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 11:58:04 AM
- Idris Elba Thriller 'No Good Deed' Launches Unique Social Media CampaignMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 10:48:00 AM
- LA's Made in America concert set to rock downtownMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 10:18:48 AM
- Michael Sam Cut by St. Louis Rams, Delaying Quest to Be First Openly Gay Player in NFL
Edward Furlong was mugged in Los Angeles' notorious Skid Row area on Thursday morning.
RELATED: Celebs in Financial Trouble
The "Terminator 2: Judgment Day" actor, 35, was reportedly walking through the rough neighborhood when he stopped to ask for directions from a passerby, who then demanded his wallet.
Furlong obliged and then flagged down a police car to report the incident to cops, according to TMZ.
Skid Row has become a popular place for drug dealers and is known for having one of the largest homeless populations in America.
RELATED: Where Are They Now? '90s Heartthrobs
Get out the vote
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry, and Selena Gomez all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jared Leto, Madonna and Jaime King all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWore it Better?
From Crowd Ignite