Elizabeth Hurley flees to New York, Shane Warne heads to U.K.
- Photo: PMK/WENN1 of 12
- Photo: David Hartley/Rupert Hartley/Rex USA2 of 12
- Photo: David Fisher/Rex USA3 of 12
- Photo: Hewitt/Splash News4 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 12
- Photo: KM1/ZOB/WENN6 of 12
- Photo: LUCAS/Bauer-Griffin7 of 12
- Photo: @ElizabethHurley/Twitter8 of 12
- Photo: MQA\ZOB/http://www.wenn.com/9 of 12
- Photo: TOAA/ZDS/WENN10 of 12
- Photo: TOAA/ZDS/WENN11 of 12
More Celeb News
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 PremiereMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:40:00 PM
- 'Big Bang Theory' Contract Talks: 5 Past Negotiations to Set Your Mind at EaseMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Christina Aguilera Dresses Up Like Demi Moore for Naked, Pregnant Magazine Cover (Photos)MSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Selena Gomez Breaks Her Own Rotten Tomatoes Record With a Zero for 'Behaving Badly&aposMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 4:09:00 PM
- Grey's Anatomy's Ellen Pompeo Developing Drama for ABC FamilyMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 3:11:00 PM
- ABC's 'Nashville' Plans 2 Live Performances During Season 3 Premiere
The love saga of actress Elizabeth Hurley and cricket legend Shane Warne took a new twist on Friday as she fled to New York while he was jetting to the U.K.
RELATED: 2013's biggest breakups so far
Earlier this week on Twitter, Hurley confirmed that the couple has split, but Warne posted a terse message on the social networking website insisting their two-year engagement is not over and they are working to save the romance.
On Thursday, Warne flew out of his base in Melbourne, Australia, heading for the U.K. with his three children, sparking rumors he was on a make-or-break trip to rescue the relationship.
RELATED: Most expensive weddings
The former sports ace is adamant he is traveling to Britain to compete in The Alfred Dunhill Links Championship golf tournament in Scotland before giving his kids a vacation, writing on Twitter, "FYI (for your information) - My kids were happy to come support dad at the golf, as long as they had a holiday afterwards! We agreed that plan 2 months ago too..."
But the will they/won't they saga took a further twist on Friday when it emerged the actress had caught a flight to New York while Warne was in the air en route to the U.K.
She was later seen arriving in Manhattan without her engagement ring. On Sept. 18, she tweeted, "Apologies to loyal followers for Twitter silence on recent events. Too raw & personal to share right now."
RELATED: Shocking social media confessions
Bloom vs. Bieber
Get the scoop on Orlando Bloom and Justin Bieber's on-going feud on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen swims with horses on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Jada Pinkett Smith, and Miranda Kerr all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
See how Angelina Jolie's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Central
From Crowd Ignite