Elizabeth Hurley flees to New York, Shane Warne heads to U.K.
- Photo: PMK/WENN1 of 12
- Photo: David Hartley/Rupert Hartley/Rex USA2 of 12
- Photo: David Fisher/Rex USA3 of 12
- Photo: Hewitt/Splash News4 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 12
- Photo: KM1/ZOB/WENN6 of 12
- Photo: LUCAS/Bauer-Griffin7 of 12
- Photo: @ElizabethHurley/Twitter8 of 12
- Photo: MQA\ZOB/http://www.wenn.com/9 of 12
- Photo: TOAA/ZDS/WENN10 of 12
- Photo: TOAA/ZDS/WENN11 of 12
More Celeb News
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:09:35 PM
- 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' Review: Peter Jackson's Second VersMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:03:45 PM
- Fox Sports 1 Scores Best Ratings Week Since August LaunchMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:44:04 PM
- New York Post Settles Racial and Sexual Discrimination LawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:30:51 PM
- 'American Hustle' Cast To Be Honored by Palm Springs FestMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:20:58 PM
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)
The love saga of actress Elizabeth Hurley and cricket legend Shane Warne took a new twist on Friday as she fled to New York while he was jetting to the U.K.
RELATED: 2013's biggest breakups so far
Earlier this week on Twitter, Hurley confirmed that the couple has split, but Warne posted a terse message on the social networking website insisting their two-year engagement is not over and they are working to save the romance.
On Thursday, Warne flew out of his base in Melbourne, Australia, heading for the U.K. with his three children, sparking rumors he was on a make-or-break trip to rescue the relationship.
RELATED: Most expensive weddings
The former sports ace is adamant he is traveling to Britain to compete in The Alfred Dunhill Links Championship golf tournament in Scotland before giving his kids a vacation, writing on Twitter, "FYI (for your information) - My kids were happy to come support dad at the golf, as long as they had a holiday afterwards! We agreed that plan 2 months ago too..."
But the will they/won't they saga took a further twist on Friday when it emerged the actress had caught a flight to New York while Warne was in the air en route to the U.K.
She was later seen arriving in Manhattan without her engagement ring. On Sept. 18, she tweeted, "Apologies to loyal followers for Twitter silence on recent events. Too raw & personal to share right now."
RELATED: Shocking social media confessions
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBFF For Life
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite