Elizabeth Taylor to be Buried Thursday
- Photo: REED SAXON/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: LUCA BRUNO/Invision/AP2 of 8
- Photo: Jean-Paul Aussenard/WireImage.com3 of 8
- Photo: Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: PF1/http://www.wenn.com/5 of 8
- Photo: JANE KALINOWSKY/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'iZombie' Co-Creator Rob Thomas Explains Why He Pulled Pilot Screening From Comic-MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 1:19:00 PM
- ICM Partners Snags Steve Alexander From ResolutionMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Sam Raimi announces planned 'The Last of Us' filmMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 12:13:14 PM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Teams With Spritz Reading App to Make EveryonMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 11:38:00 AM
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' First Reveal at Comic-Con: Philip Seymour Hoffman IntroMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 11:14:00 AM
- 'iZombie' Co-Creator Rob Thomas Explains Why He Pulled Pilot Screening From Comic-
Elizabeth Taylor's loved ones are gathering to say their final goodbyes.
A death certificate (posted at TMZ) for the screen legend, who passed away Wednesday of congestive heart failure at age 79, reports that Taylor will be buried at Forest Lawn in Glendale, Calif. -- the same resting place as her close friend Michael Jackson and many other Hollywood legends.
Earlier reports suggested that Taylor would be entombed in a crypt alongside her parents at Westwood Village Memorial Park Cemetery.
TMZ also reports that a private funeral service is planned at Forest Lawn for Thursday afternoon.
After a long illness, the two-time Oscar winner died at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center on Wednesday.
"She was surrounded by her children: Michael Wilding, Christopher Wilding, Liza Todd and Maria Burton," Taylor's publicist, Sally Morrison.
In lieu of flowers, Taylor's family -- four children, ten grandchildren, four great-grandchildren -- asks that donations be made to Elizabeth Taylor AIDS Foundation.
Said her son Michael Wilding Jr: "We know, quite simply, that the world is a better place for Mom having lived in it. Her legacy will never fade, her spirit will always be with us, and her love will live forever in our hearts."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite