Elizabeth Taylor to be Buried Thursday
- Photo: REED SAXON/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: LUCA BRUNO/Invision/AP2 of 8
- Photo: Jean-Paul Aussenard/WireImage.com3 of 8
- Photo: Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: PF1/http://www.wenn.com/5 of 8
- Photo: JANE KALINOWSKY/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Fox Renews 'New Girl,' 'Mindy Project,' 'Brooklyn Nine-MSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 4:00:00 PM
- 'One Tree Hill's' Robert Buckley Joins CW Pilot 'iZombie&apoMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Paramount to Honor Oracle Co-Founder Larry Ellison at Gala Benefiting Cancer Research at USCMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 3:52:00 PM
- Exclusive: The Blacklist Casts Tom's "Brother" MSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 3:42:00 PM
- Black Sails: Is Billy Dead?MSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 3:28:00 PM
- Fox Renews 'New Girl,' 'Mindy Project,' 'Brooklyn Nine-
Elizabeth Taylor's loved ones are gathering to say their final goodbyes.
A death certificate (posted at TMZ) for the screen legend, who passed away Wednesday of congestive heart failure at age 79, reports that Taylor will be buried at Forest Lawn in Glendale, Calif. -- the same resting place as her close friend Michael Jackson and many other Hollywood legends.
Earlier reports suggested that Taylor would be entombed in a crypt alongside her parents at Westwood Village Memorial Park Cemetery.
TMZ also reports that a private funeral service is planned at Forest Lawn for Thursday afternoon.
After a long illness, the two-time Oscar winner died at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center on Wednesday.
"She was surrounded by her children: Michael Wilding, Christopher Wilding, Liza Todd and Maria Burton," Taylor's publicist, Sally Morrison.
In lieu of flowers, Taylor's family -- four children, ten grandchildren, four great-grandchildren -- asks that donations be made to Elizabeth Taylor AIDS Foundation.
Said her son Michael Wilding Jr: "We know, quite simply, that the world is a better place for Mom having lived in it. Her legacy will never fade, her spirit will always be with us, and her love will live forever in our hearts."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
RELATED ON USMAGAZINE.COM:
From Crowd Ignite