Ella Bleu Travolta joins dad John Travolta at 'Killing Season' premiere
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Star Max/FilmMagic1 of 13
- Photo: Patrick McMullan Co./REX Features/.2 of 13
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/Invision/AP3 of 13
- Photo: Rob Griffith/Invision/AP4 of 13
- Photo: Vince Bucci/Invision/Invision/AP5 of 13
- Photo: WENN6 of 13
- Photo: Ahmad Elatab / Splash News/Splash News7 of 13
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP8 of 13
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet9 of 13
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP10 of 13
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/Invision/AP11 of 13
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Anne Sweeney Exits Disney: TheWrap Picks Potential ReplacementsMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:05:00 PM
- Lena Dunham Says She May Quit Acting After Girls EndsMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:02:00 PM
- Game of Thrones Star Kristian Nairn Comes Out as GayMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 2:01:00 PM
- What Happened When the Cameras Went Off? Bachelor's Chris Harrison Spills on the Tense FinaMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 1:47:00 PM
- Jon Klein on His New Online Venture: 'We've Created the Company That I Feared WoulMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Anne Sweeney Exits Disney: TheWrap Picks Potential Replacements
Date with dad! Ella Bleu Travolta happily joined her dad, John Travolta, at the premiere for his new movie, "Killing Season," on Thursday, June 20, in New York City.
Dressed in an all-black ensemble -- from ankle booties to her black cardigan -- the 13-year-old actress looked calm and cute on the red carpet, smiling next to her actor dad, 59.
John's wife, Kelly Preston, did not attend the premiere. The couple, who wed in 1991, also have a 2-year-old son, Benjamin. (They sadly lost their other son, Jett, in 2009 after the 16-year-old died following a seizure while vacationing in the Bahamas).
Ella, who starred in 2009's "Old Dogs" with her parents, has a new movie coming out in 2014 with her 'rents: "Gotti: In the Shadow of My Father."
During a 2009 interview with Ellen DeGeneres, Ella, then 9, talked about her regular life while her dad sat proudly next to her.
Explaining how she worked three jobs -- one at Smoothie King, a pet store, and a horse farm, she told the talk show host that her superstar dad is not too strict. "My dad probably would let me get away with more stuff, but my mom's not strict," she said, noting that she "always" knew how cool he was.
John's new movie, "Killing Season," is about two veterans from the Bosnian War and also stars Robert DeNiro. It premieres July 12.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite