Ella Bleu Travolta joins dad John Travolta at 'Killing Season' premiere
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/Star Max/FilmMagic1 of 13
- Photo: Patrick McMullan Co./REX Features/.2 of 13
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/Invision/AP3 of 13
- Photo: Rob Griffith/Invision/AP4 of 13
- Photo: Vince Bucci/Invision/Invision/AP5 of 13
- Photo: WENN6 of 13
- Photo: Ahmad Elatab / Splash News/Splash News7 of 13
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP8 of 13
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet9 of 13
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP10 of 13
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/Invision/AP11 of 13
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet12 of 13
More Celeb News
- ESPN Suspends Stephen A. Smith Over Domestic Violence RemarksMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 1:59:00 PM
- FCC Takes Aim at Time Warner Cable in Dodgers DisputeMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 1:50:00 PM
- CW's Arrow Finds Its Wildcat in J.R. RamirezMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 1:40:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Loses $15.4 Million in Its Latest QuarterMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 1:12:00 PM
- FXX's 'The League' Gets Season 6 Premiere DateMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 12:59:00 PM
- ESPN Suspends Stephen A. Smith Over Domestic Violence Remarks
Date with dad! Ella Bleu Travolta happily joined her dad, John Travolta, at the premiere for his new movie, "Killing Season," on Thursday, June 20, in New York City.
Dressed in an all-black ensemble -- from ankle booties to her black cardigan -- the 13-year-old actress looked calm and cute on the red carpet, smiling next to her actor dad, 59.
John's wife, Kelly Preston, did not attend the premiere. The couple, who wed in 1991, also have a 2-year-old son, Benjamin. (They sadly lost their other son, Jett, in 2009 after the 16-year-old died following a seizure while vacationing in the Bahamas).
Ella, who starred in 2009's "Old Dogs" with her parents, has a new movie coming out in 2014 with her 'rents: "Gotti: In the Shadow of My Father."
During a 2009 interview with Ellen DeGeneres, Ella, then 9, talked about her regular life while her dad sat proudly next to her.
Explaining how she worked three jobs -- one at Smoothie King, a pet store, and a horse farm, she told the talk show host that her superstar dad is not too strict. "My dad probably would let me get away with more stuff, but my mom's not strict," she said, noting that she "always" knew how cool he was.
John's new movie, "Killing Season," is about two veterans from the Bosnian War and also stars Robert DeNiro. It premieres July 12.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite