Emile Hirsch welcomes baby boy Valor with ex
- Photo: Fotostore/Splash News1 of 10
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage2 of 10
- Photo: Rocstar/CPR/Premiere/Fame Flynet3 of 10
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP4 of 10
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage5 of 10
- Photo: SETH BROWARNIK/ WorldRedEye.com/.6 of 10
- Photo: Walter McBride/Retna Ltd.7 of 10
- Photo: .8 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Discovery to Air Everest Avalanche Documentary May 4MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:02:00 PM
- A&E Sets Premiere Date for Longmire Season 3MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 2:40:00 PM
- 'Locke' Review: Tom Hardy Captivates in This One-Man Road TripMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 2:39:00 PM
- Big Bang Theory's Kaley Cuoco Chops Off Her HairMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 2:18:00 PM
- NBC's Comedy Playground Slammed With Trademark Infringement, Unfair Competition SuitMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 2:16:00 PM
- Discovery to Air Everest Avalanche Documentary May 4
Well, that was fast! Less than one month after news broke that Emile Hirsch was expecting his first child with a woman he previously dated, a source confirms to Us Weekly that the baby has been born and it's a boy.
The insider tells Us that the 28-year-old "Into the Wild" actor has named his son Valor. No further information on the unusual baby name has been released at this time, but the word "valor" means courage or bravery.
The New York Daily News reported on Oct. 2 that Hirsch was expecting a baby with a Florida woman he previously had a fling with. A source told the Daily News that the two are "not dating" and he is "doing the right thing and will be taking care of her and his baby financially."
A source also told Us at the time of the "Alpha Dog" actor: "He's trying to be a good guy in the situation. He still has love for the girl -- it's just his schedule and life did not fit in with having a relationship."
Hirsch has remained quiet on reports that he is a new dad. He did, however, jokingly tweeted on Oct. 2 that he had "a baby announcement to make." Poking fun at Mia Farrow teasing that her son may be Frank Sinatra's child in a Vanity Fair article that same week, he wrote, "I am in fact @RonanFarrow's biological father."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTRing Speculation
From Crowd Ignite