Emile Hirsch welcomes baby boy Valor with ex
- Photo: Fotostore/Splash News1 of 10
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage2 of 10
- Photo: Rocstar/CPR/Premiere/Fame Flynet3 of 10
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP4 of 10
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage5 of 10
- Photo: SETH BROWARNIK/ WorldRedEye.com/.6 of 10
- Photo: Walter McBride/Retna Ltd.7 of 10
- Photo: .8 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and CompMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:42:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Taps Andrew Gauthier to Lead Video DivisionMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Roger Goodell Won't Resign From NFL, But Promises Conduct Policy ChangesMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 3:29:00 PM
- HBO Suspends Pre-Production of Brian De Palma's Penn State Molestation Film 'To DeMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- Dancing's Derek Hough: We Have Something "Potentially Dangerous" PlannedMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and Comp
Well, that was fast! Less than one month after news broke that Emile Hirsch was expecting his first child with a woman he previously dated, a source confirms to Us Weekly that the baby has been born and it's a boy.
The insider tells Us that the 28-year-old "Into the Wild" actor has named his son Valor. No further information on the unusual baby name has been released at this time, but the word "valor" means courage or bravery.
The New York Daily News reported on Oct. 2 that Hirsch was expecting a baby with a Florida woman he previously had a fling with. A source told the Daily News that the two are "not dating" and he is "doing the right thing and will be taking care of her and his baby financially."
A source also told Us at the time of the "Alpha Dog" actor: "He's trying to be a good guy in the situation. He still has love for the girl -- it's just his schedule and life did not fit in with having a relationship."
Hirsch has remained quiet on reports that he is a new dad. He did, however, jokingly tweeted on Oct. 2 that he had "a baby announcement to make." Poking fun at Mia Farrow teasing that her son may be Frank Sinatra's child in a Vanity Fair article that same week, he wrote, "I am in fact @RonanFarrow's biological father."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Royal Beach Bods
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMagical Mermaid
From Crowd Ignite