Emile Hirsch welcomes baby boy Valor with ex
- Photo: Fotostore/Splash News1 of 10
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage2 of 10
- Photo: Rocstar/CPR/Premiere/Fame Flynet3 of 10
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP4 of 10
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage5 of 10
- Photo: SETH BROWARNIK/ WorldRedEye.com/.6 of 10
- Photo: Walter McBride/Retna Ltd.7 of 10
- Photo: .8 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Box Office: Lucy Tops HerculesMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 3:13:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Storms Japan but 'Dawn of the Planet of Apes' Rules WMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:47:00 PM
- 'Following' Producers, Stars Reveal Alternate Season 2 Ending, Preview 'RMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:46:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 3:17 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:17:05 PM
- Comic-Con's dark side: Harassment amid the fantasyMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:16:57 PM
- Box Office: Lucy Tops Hercules
Well, that was fast! Less than one month after news broke that Emile Hirsch was expecting his first child with a woman he previously dated, a source confirms to Us Weekly that the baby has been born and it's a boy.
The insider tells Us that the 28-year-old "Into the Wild" actor has named his son Valor. No further information on the unusual baby name has been released at this time, but the word "valor" means courage or bravery.
The New York Daily News reported on Oct. 2 that Hirsch was expecting a baby with a Florida woman he previously had a fling with. A source told the Daily News that the two are "not dating" and he is "doing the right thing and will be taking care of her and his baby financially."
A source also told Us at the time of the "Alpha Dog" actor: "He's trying to be a good guy in the situation. He still has love for the girl -- it's just his schedule and life did not fit in with having a relationship."
Hirsch has remained quiet on reports that he is a new dad. He did, however, jokingly tweeted on Oct. 2 that he had "a baby announcement to make." Poking fun at Mia Farrow teasing that her son may be Frank Sinatra's child in a Vanity Fair article that same week, he wrote, "I am in fact @RonanFarrow's biological father."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Beyonce to Jennifer Lopez, see how these stars keep their figures trim.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite