Emily Blunt Flashes Wedding Ring From John Krasinski
- Photo: Hot Shots Worldwide/Splash News1 of 9
- Photo: Bob Ramirez/Retna Ltd.2 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com3 of 9
- Photo: Jeff Kravitz/GettyImages.com4 of 9
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News5 of 9
- Photo: WENN6 of 9
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP8 of 9
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
Two days after getting married in Lake Como, Italy, on Saturday, John Krasinki and Emily Blunt touched down at Los Angeles International Airport.
The two held hands and kept their sunglasses on as they picked up their bags. Blunt flashed her new wedding ring.
Blunt, 27, donned a custom cream chiffon sweetheart draped Marchesa gown with embroidered detail to say "I do" to the "Office" star, 30, who proposed last year with a 3-carat diamond and platinum ring designed by Neil Lane worth $100,000.
"It was an outdoor ceremony and absolutely beautiful," an insider told UsMagazine.com of the nuptials, which were attended by George Clooney and his Italian girlfriend, Elisabetta Canalis. (Blunt and Krasinski had been staying at Clooney's nearby Lake Como estate since the Fourth of July weekend.)
More on Wonderwall:
More on Usmagazine.com:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite