Emily Blunt Flashes Wedding Ring From John Krasinski
- Photo: Hot Shots Worldwide/Splash News1 of 9
- Photo: Bob Ramirez/Retna Ltd.2 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com3 of 9
- Photo: Jeff Kravitz/GettyImages.com4 of 9
- Photo: Jen Lowery/Splash News5 of 9
- Photo: WENN6 of 9
- Photo: Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Rooney Mara in Negotiations to Play Tiger Lily in Warner Bros.' 'Pan'MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 11:40:00 AM
- 'Mad Men's' Matthew Weiner Q&A: Are We Over-Analyzing TV?MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 11:25:00 AM
- Sony Overhauls 'Smurfs' Franchise, Plans 'Popeye' MovieMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 10:20:00 AM
- Body of Proof's Nic Bishop Joins Covert AffairsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 10:18:00 AM
- CBS Renews The Big Bang Theory for Three More SeasonsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 9:58:00 AM
- Rooney Mara in Negotiations to Play Tiger Lily in Warner Bros.' 'Pan'
Two days after getting married in Lake Como, Italy, on Saturday, John Krasinki and Emily Blunt touched down at Los Angeles International Airport.
The two held hands and kept their sunglasses on as they picked up their bags. Blunt flashed her new wedding ring.
Blunt, 27, donned a custom cream chiffon sweetheart draped Marchesa gown with embroidered detail to say "I do" to the "Office" star, 30, who proposed last year with a 3-carat diamond and platinum ring designed by Neil Lane worth $100,000.
"It was an outdoor ceremony and absolutely beautiful," an insider told UsMagazine.com of the nuptials, which were attended by George Clooney and his Italian girlfriend, Elisabetta Canalis. (Blunt and Krasinski had been staying at Clooney's nearby Lake Como estate since the Fourth of July weekend.)
More on Wonderwall:
More on Usmagazine.com:
From Crowd Ignite