Emily Blunt: Nothing Is More Important Than My Marriage
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN1 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Wolf/Invision/AP2 of 17
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital3 of 17
- Photo: Johns PkI/Splash News4 of 17
- Photo: Hellmuth Dominguez/Pacific Coast News5 of 17
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage6 of 17
- Photo: AB1/WENN7 of 17
- Photo: Tina Paul / Camera Press/Retna Ltd.8 of 17
- Photo: KYLE ROVER/StarTraks9 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com10 of 17
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks11 of 17
- Photo: © Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.12 of 17
- Photo: DZILLA/Bauer-Griffin13 of 17
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin14 of 17
- Photo: GSI/StarTraks15 of 17
- Photo: LCG/WENN16 of 17
More Celeb News
- 'Kelly & Cal' Review: New Mom Juliette Lewis Finds an Unlikely Suburban SoMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 9:00:00 PM
- Talent Agents Adam Kanter, Martin Spencer Exit Resolution (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:14:00 PM
- 'Bad Words' Review: Jason Bateman's Directorial Debut Exhilarates Until IMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:00:00 PM
- Newsweek Bitcoin Writer Fires Back at Tina Brown: 'I Have A Problem' With Her CommMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 6:50:00 PM
- The Best. Baseball Movie. Ever (Guest Blog)MSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 5:54:00 PM
- 'Kelly & Cal' Review: New Mom Juliette Lewis Finds an Unlikely Suburban So
One month after Emily Blunt wed John Krasinski in July 2010, the 29-year-old actress traveled to London, Scotland and Morocco to begin shooting "Salmon Fishing in the Yemen."
Though it could have made their first few months of marriage difficult, Blunt insists she always puts Krasinski, 32, first. "We were far from home I guess, but we were so busy working we really didn't think about it much," Blunt told Us Weekly at a luncheon for the film in NYC Wednesday.
"You talk, you email, you do all of that. There is no magic answer," Blunt explained. "It's just the way anyone else would do it. You do your best and make it a priority."
Without Krasinski by her side, Blunt spent her downtime bonding with costars Ewan McGregor, 40, and Kristin Scott Thomas, 51.
"We only had one day off a week, so there was a little local market -- they call them souks in Morocco -- and we'd go and buy jewelry and like little trinkets," the British actress told Us. "But mostly on the one day off we'd just collapse by the pool!"
"Salmon Fishing in the Yemen" is in theaters now.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
From Katy Perry and John Mayer to Paula Patton and Robin Thicke, get the scoop on all the breakups in Hollywood.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Julianne's hunky Canadian hockey beau on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on all the rumors surrounding Eva Mendes and Ryan Gosling on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite