Emma Stone looks disheveled, strips down to bra on W magazine cover
- Photo: Juergen Teller/W1 of 10
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage2 of 10
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks3 of 10
- Photo: Glamour4 of 10
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com5 of 10
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks6 of 10
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP7 of 10
- Photo: Fame Flynet8 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 10
More Celeb News
- HBO Miniseries 'Show Me a Hero' Casts Winona Ryder, Alfred Molina and Jon BernthalMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Nicole Holofcener to Write, Direct 'Land of Steady Habits' for Fox SearchlightMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:29:00 PM
- James Foley Death: Pentagon Reveals Mission to Rescue US Hostages in Syria FailedMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:03:00 PM
- 'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For' Review: Eva Green Steals This Juvenile Film NoirMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Legendary Digital's Zombie Movie 'Dead Rising' Lures 'LeprechaunMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 3:49:00 PM
- HBO Miniseries 'Show Me a Hero' Casts Winona Ryder, Alfred Molina and Jon Bernthal
Who's that girl? Glam-chic Emma Stone looks nearly unrecognizable on the cover of February's W magazine, stripped down and mussed up in an effort to make over the 24-year-old actress' good-girl image.
In the cover image, the usually put-together Stone tries for a more disheveled look, clad in nothing but a black strapless bra and a black leather jacket pulled down around her arms.
German-born Juergen Teller, who previously photographed both Dakota and Elle Fanning for semi-controversial ad campaigns for Marc Jacobs, shot the arresting cover.
The bra-and-leather-jacket look is a far cry from the polished silk-and-lace number Stone donned for the cover of Vogue last July. But it also may just be a sign that the actress is trying on an edgier image. Not that the process has been a completely smooth one thus far for the "Gangster Squad" actress.
"In real life, sometimes it's uncomfortable for me not to go for the joke," she said. One of Stone's first roles was in teen comedy "Superbad." "I've been looking at that in myself lately."
"Often, joking for me is a way of diffusing the awkwardness of a situation, so it's kind of exhilarating to be a part of projects where there's nothing funny or lighthearted."
MORE FROM W MAGAZINE:
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott put their cheating scandal behind them and vacation as a family on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite