Emma Stone looks disheveled, strips down to bra on W magazine cover
- Photo: Juergen Teller/W1 of 10
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage2 of 10
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks3 of 10
- Photo: Glamour4 of 10
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com5 of 10
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks6 of 10
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP7 of 10
- Photo: Fame Flynet8 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Sony Overhauls 'Smurfs' Franchise, Plans 'Popeye' MovieMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 10:20:00 AM
- Body of Proof's Nic Bishop Joins Covert AffairsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 10:18:00 AM
- CBS Renews The Big Bang Theory for Three More SeasonsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 9:58:00 AM
- Alan Thicke Reality Sitcom to Get 14-Episode Run on TV Guide NetworkMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 9:56:00 AM
- 'Masters of Sex' Casts Keke Palmer for Season 2MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 9:52:00 AM
- Sony Overhauls 'Smurfs' Franchise, Plans 'Popeye' Movie
Who's that girl? Glam-chic Emma Stone looks nearly unrecognizable on the cover of February's W magazine, stripped down and mussed up in an effort to make over the 24-year-old actress' good-girl image.
In the cover image, the usually put-together Stone tries for a more disheveled look, clad in nothing but a black strapless bra and a black leather jacket pulled down around her arms.
German-born Juergen Teller, who previously photographed both Dakota and Elle Fanning for semi-controversial ad campaigns for Marc Jacobs, shot the arresting cover.
The bra-and-leather-jacket look is a far cry from the polished silk-and-lace number Stone donned for the cover of Vogue last July. But it also may just be a sign that the actress is trying on an edgier image. Not that the process has been a completely smooth one thus far for the "Gangster Squad" actress.
"In real life, sometimes it's uncomfortable for me not to go for the joke," she said. One of Stone's first roles was in teen comedy "Superbad." "I've been looking at that in myself lately."
"Often, joking for me is a way of diffusing the awkwardness of a situation, so it's kind of exhilarating to be a part of projects where there's nothing funny or lighthearted."
MORE FROM W MAGAZINE:
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
From Channing Tatum to Jennifer Lawrence, see which celebs got their start modeling.Watch Video »
From the Atkins Diet to aerial fitness classes, see what stars like Kim Kardashian, Jessica Alba and Beyonce do to keep in shape.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite