Emma Stone looks disheveled, strips down to bra on W magazine cover
- Photo: Juergen Teller/W1 of 10
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage2 of 10
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks3 of 10
- Photo: Glamour4 of 10
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com5 of 10
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks6 of 10
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP7 of 10
- Photo: Fame Flynet8 of 10
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Ratings: 'Amazing Race' Finale Drops to Record Low of SeriesMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 8:34:51 AM
- Apple, Google and Facebook Call for More Controls on Government SurveillanceMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 8:30:47 AM
- 'The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Scores IMAX ReleaseMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 8:14:40 AM
- Kennedy Center Honors Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine, Carlos SantanaMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 8:13:20 AM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Is Alive and Relatively Well in 'Sherlock' Season 3 InteractiMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 8:11:08 AM
- Ratings: 'Amazing Race' Finale Drops to Record Low of Series
Who's that girl? Glam-chic Emma Stone looks nearly unrecognizable on the cover of February's W magazine, stripped down and mussed up in an effort to make over the 24-year-old actress' good-girl image.
In the cover image, the usually put-together Stone tries for a more disheveled look, clad in nothing but a black strapless bra and a black leather jacket pulled down around her arms.
German-born Juergen Teller, who previously photographed both Dakota and Elle Fanning for semi-controversial ad campaigns for Marc Jacobs, shot the arresting cover.
The bra-and-leather-jacket look is a far cry from the polished silk-and-lace number Stone donned for the cover of Vogue last July. But it also may just be a sign that the actress is trying on an edgier image. Not that the process has been a completely smooth one thus far for the "Gangster Squad" actress.
"In real life, sometimes it's uncomfortable for me not to go for the joke," she said. One of Stone's first roles was in teen comedy "Superbad." "I've been looking at that in myself lately."
"Often, joking for me is a way of diffusing the awkwardness of a situation, so it's kind of exhilarating to be a part of projects where there's nothing funny or lighthearted."
MORE FROM W MAGAZINE:
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Khloe Kardashian, Jennifer Hudson, and Christina Hendricks all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite