- Photo: Evan Agostini/AP1 of 22
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage2 of 22
- Photo: AAR/Fame Flynet3 of 22
- Photo: HKA/HSS/WENN4 of 22
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage5 of 22
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks6 of 22
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage7 of 22
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks8 of 22
- Photo: JXC/WENN9 of 22
- Photo: Nicolas Khayat/Rex USA10 of 22
- Photo: Justin Campbell/StarTraks11 of 22
- Photo: Splash News12 of 22
- Photo: Peter/NPG13 of 22
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP14 of 22
- Photo: JD/Fame Flynet15 of 22
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage16 of 22
- Photo: Jackson Lee/NPG17 of 22
- Photo: Markus Schreiber/AP18 of 22
- Photo: Marquez/Fame Flynet19 of 22
- Photo: Bruce Weber exclusively for Vanity Fair/Vanity Fair20 of 22
- Photo: Juergen Teller/W21 of 22
More Celeb News
- Cannes: Sundance Selects Nabs Rights to Francois Ozon's 'Young & BeautifulMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 4:01:48 PM
- Brad Pitt Names Jeremy Kleiner Co-President of Plan B EntertainmentMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 3:15:58 PM
- E!'s 'The Wanted Life' Preview: Scooter Braun Stages an Intervention (VidMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 2:55:28 PM
- David Janollari Signs 3-Year Development Deal With NBCMSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 2:42:27 PM
- Jennifer Aniston Stages Mini 'Friends' Reunion for 'Ellen'MSNEntertainment 5/22/2013 1:59:12 PM
- Cannes: Sundance Selects Nabs Rights to Francois Ozon's 'Young & Beautiful
It's no secret that Emma Stone is a force to be reckoned with on the red carpet, and in a guest editor stint for the site Who What Wear, she's revealing her style must-haves!
Stone displays her signature wit when unveiling her personal favorites, including Serge Lutens' A La Nuit Eau De Parfum.
"I just bought Serge Lutens' A La Nuit Eau De Parfum ($120), and it's really beautiful," Stone says. "It smells like jasmine. The flower, not from 'Aladdin.' Jasmine from 'Aladdin' may also smell like this; I have no idea. I don't actually know her personally, but who could? She's such an enigma. And she has a tiger for a pet."
She also admits to getting a pretty amazing gift on "The Amazing Spider-Man 2" set: a much-coveted pair of Isabel Marant boots.
"The costume department on 'The Amazing Spider-Man 2,' led by the great Deb Scott, who is a genius, also got me an incredible starting gift: these Isabel Marant Dicker Boots ($600)!" Stone says. "They're gray suede, and I've always wanted them -- for two years. I'm like a dramatic 12-year-old. Two years is 'always' to me. I've been wearing them every day since I got them: two weeks, which feels like my whole life."
Not surprisingly, the Revlon spokeswoman lists the very affordable Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter, a product she personally endorses, as a must-have, but which is her favorite shade?
"I love Revlon's ColorBurst Lip Butter ($8) in Candy Apple," she reveals. "This is some great stuff!"
As for her taste in jewelry, it's unsurprisingly eclectic.
"All of my favorite jewelry is sentimental, and none of it is very expensive because I misplace things a lot," Stone explains. "Recently I've been wearing KCD by Kyle Chan's Watermelon Tourmaline Necklace ($118) that I found on Etsy that's just a little piece of watermelon tourmaline. I hang out with a pretty woo-woo group of people, and somebody told me it's supposed to be calming. It's not working, but I like how it looks!"
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Kim Kardashian says her pregnancy lips are out of control, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Check out Hollywood's hottest bikini bods on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Robert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
Check out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Find out who went after Kendall Jenner on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Twitter AttackFind out who went after Kendall Jenner on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- 'Fast' TalkWatch as the cast of "Fast & furious 6" talk about getting injuries while filming, getting jacked and a whole lot more.Watch Video »
- Feeling SwollenKim Kardashian says her pregnancy lips are out of control, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Moving OutRobert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Who Am I?Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
- LovebirdsFind out what Jessica Alba and Cash Warren tweeted to each other on their fifth wedding anniversary on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Worst LooksCheck out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- What's Sexy?Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Sexy SecretsVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- American TravelsGet the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Birthday GirlTori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersFlorence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Roasted?Lindsay Lohan refuses to be roasted, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Beach WorkoutsFrom Julianne Hough to Alessandra Ambrosio, see celebs who get their fitness on in the sand.Watch Video »
- Miley's MusicMiley Cyrus mixes music and fashion while ignoring her relationship status, on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Royal AdviceSnooki gives Prince Harry some advice, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite