Emma Stone Terrified of Death
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 30
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 30
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com3 of 30
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP4 of 30
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/Fame Flynet5 of 30
- Photo: Christopher Polk/KCA2012/Getty Images North America6 of 30
- Photo: Jason Redmond/Invision/AP7 of 30
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com8 of 30
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage9 of 30
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage10 of 30
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage11 of 30
- Photo: FS2/WENN12 of 30
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks13 of 30
- Photo: Jeffrey Mayer/WireImage14 of 30
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage15 of 30
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage16 of 30
- Photo: Spencer Weiner/JTA for Sawfoto.com/.17 of 30
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage18 of 30
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP19 of 30
- Photo: CS5/WENN20 of 30
- Photo: C. Smith/WENN21 of 30
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com22 of 30
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP23 of 30
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks24 of 30
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP25 of 30
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE26 of 30
- Photo: JMAB/VMAB/WENN27 of 30
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP28 of 30
- Photo: Derek Storm/Splash News29 of 30
More Celeb News
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Child Star Mara Wilson Has 'No Interest' in SeqMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 8:01:00 AM
- Seth Rogen Blows Up At Nancy Grace Over Anti-Marijuana TweetsMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:54:00 AM
- Gallery eyes portraits in the age of abstract artMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:52:37 AM
- MovieTickets.com Extends Harkins Theatres Remote Ticketing AgreementMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:52:00 AM
- Singer Chris Brown's bodyguard on trial in DCMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:05:26 AM
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Child Star Mara Wilson Has 'No Interest' in Seq
Emma Stone has opened up about her fear of dying, saying she thinks about her mortality on a daily basis.
RELATED: Emma Stone at the 2012 Tony Awards
The actress admits she has been "hyper-aware" of death since she was a young girl, when she began suffering from terrifying panic attacks.
She tells The Sunday Times' Style magazine, "I'm close to my mortality. I think about it every day. Not in a freaky way, but constantly. I feel hyper-aware that everything could end. That's always been in my mind, for whatever reason, since I was very small. ... I think I tend to worry more when things are good. I know those times will change."
However, Stone says she has made progress tackling her issues with the help of a therapist.
She adds, "You know, it ebbs and flows. It's nowhere near as bad as when I was a kid. ... I feel very comfortable talking about it. ... I was in therapy for two years as a kid. As someone with anxiety, you're constantly waiting for the next (attack). It's how my mind works. The reason I went into my job is because it gives you an outlet for all these emotions. My first-grade teacher put me in my first play because I had the jazz hands in me. A year later, I had my first panic attack. I mean, I had really, really bad anxiety as a kid, and improv was kind of my savior."
RELATED: Hollywood's Greatest Girlfriends
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
The Kind Mama
The actress and New York Times best-selling author talks to WW's Chris Gardner about her new book, "The Kind Mama," having more kids, and a "Clueless" sequel...Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite