- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage1 of 22
By Molly McGonigle
The past couple years have been nothing short of spectacular for Emma Stone. She's successfully transitioned to a lead actress with "The Help," had steamy scenes with Ryan Gosling in "Crazy, Stupid, Love" and wowed us in "The Amazing Spider-Man." And we're not the only ones who have noticed! Emma picked up three nominations at the 2013 People's Choice Awards, including Favorite Movie Actress, Favorite Face of Heroism and Favorite On-Screen Chemistry. So in honor of Emma Stone's 2013 PCA noms, let's click through to see her best fashion moments.
Emerald is one of the hottest colors this winter, but Emma is always one to step ahead of the trends. She wore this Jason Wu dress with teardrop cutouts along her décolletage at the 17th annual Critics' Choice Movie Awards in January 2012, a full year before it went mainstream.
Get out the vote
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite