Emma Watson: I Didn't Know About Daniel Radcliffe's Drinking Problem
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 18
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP2 of 18
- Photo: JMAB/VMAB/WENN3 of 18
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP4 of 18
- Photo: Tony Clark/Splash News5 of 18
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP6 of 18
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com7 of 18
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com8 of 18
- Photo: JMAB/VMAB/WENN9 of 18
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP10 of 18
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN11 of 18
- Photo: Jeff Moore/Splash News12 of 18
- Photo: Splash News13 of 18
- Photo: Jeff Moore/Splash News14 of 18
- Photo: Jeff Moore/Splash News15 of 18
- Photo: Tony Clark/Splash News16 of 18
- Photo: Jeff Moore/Splash News17 of 18
More Celeb News
- Revolutionary opera director Gerard Mortier diesMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 5:54:34 AM
- Jonathan Demme selling vast art collection in Pa.MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 5:51:16 AM
- Lena Dunham Jokes About 'Girls' Nudity in 'SNL' MonologueMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 9:11:00 PM
- Stacy Keibler Has Surprise Beach WeddingMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 7:28:00 PM
- Science Channel Greenlights Craig Ferguson Series 'I F-ing Love Science'MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 7:10:00 PM
- Revolutionary opera director Gerard Mortier dies
Daniel Radcliffe of "Harry Potter" recently opened up to GQ U.K. about his secret struggle with alcohol, but Emma Watson wasn't really aware of her co-star's struggles.
"To be honest, it's really not something that I genuinely know much about," she told David Letterman on the "Late Show" Monday night. "But as far as I know, he never took a sick day. He was like the most professional, amazing guy ever."
The actress said she and Radcliffe, 21, have a very different relationship when it comes to their consumption of "controlled substances."
"I mean, yes, I have tried spirits! Of course, I've tried spirits," she said. "We drink at 18 in the U.K., but I'm actually legal to drink now in the U.S. It's worth mentioning. I'm 21!"
Watson also confessed to getting "very, very drunk once in my life, as everyone has."
"I have been drunk, and I'll bow to that!" she exclaimed, standing up and good-naturedly bowing to the crowd.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Hank Azaria talks about his new documentary series "Fatherhood," his family and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite