Emma Watson: My Style Is Boring
- Photo: Daniel Deme/WENN1 of 20
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 20
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP3 of 20
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP4 of 20
- Photo: HRC/http://www.wenn.com/5 of 20
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP6 of 20
- Photo: Splash News7 of 20
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP8 of 20
- Photo: Daniel Deme/WENN9 of 20
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com10 of 20
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP11 of 20
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP12 of 20
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP13 of 20
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP14 of 20
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com15 of 20
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com16 of 20
- Photo: Mark Stewart/CAMERA PRESS/Retna Ltd.17 of 20
- Photo: Splash News18 of 20
- Photo: HRC/WENN19 of 20
More Celeb News
- Marvel's 'Agent Carter' Casts 'Jupiter Ascending' Star MSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 5:00:00 PM
- 'Arrow' Casts 'Spartacus' Nick Tarabay as DC Supervillain CaptaiMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 4:58:00 PM
- Michael Jackson Hologram Case Escalates to Restraining Order Over Hitler PictureMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Jenny McCarthy's New Reason for Ouster from 'The View:' She's ToMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 3:58:00 PM
- 'The Real' Draws Weak Premiere RatingsMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Marvel's 'Agent Carter' Casts 'Jupiter Ascending' Star
She's worn everything from Oscar de la Renta to Chanel on the red carpet and is the face of Lancome, but Emma Watson is less than impressed with her sartorial skills.
"My problem is that I am a little bit boring. I don't wear designer bags or big sunglasses," the "My Week With Marilyn" actress, 21, told the French version of Elle magazine.
"When I don't have to play Emma Watson in public, I'd rather not put myself 'out there.' I have to be more careful with my look in my everyday life," she added.
One area where the "Harry Potter" star is willing to take a risk: her hair. In 2010, she stunned fans when she chopped it off and debuted a chic pixie cut.
"I knew it would be kind of a shock, but I had no idea that it would be that big," she told USA Today. "Like everyone would make this much fuss over it."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian cuddles a koala, plus more stars share their photos from adventures abroad on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHighs and Lows
From Crowd Ignite