Emma Watson: My Style Is Boring
- Photo: Daniel Deme/WENN1 of 20
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 20
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP3 of 20
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP4 of 20
- Photo: HRC/http://www.wenn.com/5 of 20
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP6 of 20
- Photo: Splash News7 of 20
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP8 of 20
- Photo: Daniel Deme/WENN9 of 20
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com10 of 20
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP11 of 20
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP12 of 20
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP13 of 20
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP14 of 20
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com15 of 20
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com16 of 20
- Photo: Mark Stewart/CAMERA PRESS/Retna Ltd.17 of 20
- Photo: Splash News18 of 20
- Photo: HRC/WENN19 of 20
More Celeb News
- 'November Man' and 'As Above' Are No Match for 'GuardiaMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 8:35:00 AM
- Wrestler Jake "The Snake" Roberts HospitalizedMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 7:41:00 AM
- Venice Reviews: Al Pacino Achieves Late-Career Greatness in 'Manglehorn'; BogdanovMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:04:00 AM
- Labor Day Viewing Guide: What to Binge-Watch This Weekend If You're Not Hanging Out With thMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 10:58:00 PM
- 'Utopia' Kicks One Person Out Before Filming Even BeginsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 10:26:00 PM
- 'November Man' and 'As Above' Are No Match for 'Guardia
She's worn everything from Oscar de la Renta to Chanel on the red carpet and is the face of Lancome, but Emma Watson is less than impressed with her sartorial skills.
"My problem is that I am a little bit boring. I don't wear designer bags or big sunglasses," the "My Week With Marilyn" actress, 21, told the French version of Elle magazine.
"When I don't have to play Emma Watson in public, I'd rather not put myself 'out there.' I have to be more careful with my look in my everyday life," she added.
One area where the "Harry Potter" star is willing to take a risk: her hair. In 2010, she stunned fans when she chopped it off and debuted a chic pixie cut.
"I knew it would be kind of a shock, but I had no idea that it would be that big," she told USA Today. "Like everyone would make this much fuss over it."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jared Leto, Madonna and Jaime King all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Carmen Electra, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite