Emma Watson Risks Wardrobe Malfunction at Movie Premiere
- Photo: Juan Rico/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Pictures1 of 16
- Photo: WENN2 of 16
- Photo: HRC/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet6 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.8 of 16
- Photo: Everett Collection/Rex USA9 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE13 of 16
- Photo: EmmaWatson/.14 of 16
- Photo: TillenDove/Bauer-Griffin15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 10 Oscar Lessons From the First Blitz of Critics' AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:58:45 PM
- 'Hobbit' Sequel's High Frame Rate Theaters Nearly Doubled But Warner BroMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:36:29 PM
- Leighton Meester to Make Broadway Debut Opposite James Franco in 'Of Mice and Men'MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 9:00:07 PM
- How Hollywood Infiltrated Miami's Art Basel (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 7:56:35 PM
- '20 Feet From Stardom' Stars to Sing National Anthem at Rose BowlMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 7:04:02 PM
- 10 Oscar Lessons From the First Blitz of Critics' Awards
Emma Watson's dress slipped out of place at the Hollywood premiere of "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" Monday causing the actress to suffer a wardrobe malfunction.
The 22-year-old actress' revealed major side boob in her low-cut Giorgio Armani gown, but was fortunately wearing a flesh-colored pastie to cover her breast.
Despite the momentary slip, Watson looked lovely as ever on the red carpet with her hair pulled back and bright red lipstick.
Watson has already been receiving much praise for her role as Sam in "The Perks of Being a Wallflower," based on Stephen Chbosky's popular novel.
After the film premiered Saturday at the Toronto International Film Festival, Watson tweeted with a smiley face, "Did I tell you we got a standing ovation in Toronto Film Festival?"
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Emma Watson Risks Nip Slip at Movie Premiere
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Khloe Kardashian, Jennifer Hudson, and Christina Hendricks all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite