Emma Watson Risks Wardrobe Malfunction at Movie Premiere
- Photo: Juan Rico/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Pictures1 of 16
- Photo: WENN2 of 16
- Photo: HRC/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet6 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.8 of 16
- Photo: Everett Collection/Rex USA9 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE13 of 16
- Photo: EmmaWatson/.14 of 16
- Photo: TillenDove/Bauer-Griffin15 of 16
More Celeb News
- AP Top Entertainment News At 3:25 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 8/23/2014 12:25:10 PM
- Man fatally shot backstage at California concertMSNEntertainment 8/23/2014 12:25:01 PM
- Snake Bites Nicki Minaj's Backup Dancer at VMA RehearsalMSNEntertainment 8/23/2014 10:15:00 AM
- VIDEO: Watch the First Five Minutes of Lifetime's Saved By the Bell MovieMSNEntertainment 8/23/2014 8:31:00 AM
- Iggy Azalea Posts Video of Stage Fall on InstagramMSNEntertainment 8/23/2014 8:24:00 AM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 3:25 p.m. EDT
Emma Watson's dress slipped out of place at the Hollywood premiere of "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" Monday causing the actress to suffer a wardrobe malfunction.
The 22-year-old actress' revealed major side boob in her low-cut Giorgio Armani gown, but was fortunately wearing a flesh-colored pastie to cover her breast.
Despite the momentary slip, Watson looked lovely as ever on the red carpet with her hair pulled back and bright red lipstick.
Watson has already been receiving much praise for her role as Sam in "The Perks of Being a Wallflower," based on Stephen Chbosky's popular novel.
After the film premiered Saturday at the Toronto International Film Festival, Watson tweeted with a smiley face, "Did I tell you we got a standing ovation in Toronto Film Festival?"
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Emma Watson Risks Nip Slip at Movie Premiere
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Check out the many sexy bikinis Jessica Alba has rocked over the years.Watch Video »
From Gwen Stefani to Britney Spears, check out some of the best all-time style moments from the Teen Choice Awards.Watch Video »
From Gisele Bundchen to Kerry Washington and more stars who've married football stars.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFashion Offenders
From Crowd Ignite