Emma Watson Risks Wardrobe Malfunction at Movie Premiere
- Photo: Juan Rico/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Pictures1 of 16
- Photo: WENN2 of 16
- Photo: HRC/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet6 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.8 of 16
- Photo: Everett Collection/Rex USA9 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE13 of 16
- Photo: EmmaWatson/.14 of 16
- Photo: TillenDove/Bauer-Griffin15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Ventura: Mixed emotions about defamation suit winMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 6:53:17 AM
- Rabe, Wolcott, Bidart among winners of PEN awardsMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 6:06:25 AM
- Watch This Tonight: Sharknado 2MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:49:00 AM
- What's a group selfie? Usie (pronounced uss-ee)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:22:22 AM
- 'Real Housewives of NYC' Reunion: Ramona Singer Thought LuAnn de Lesseps Was a DraMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 10:21:00 PM
- Ventura: Mixed emotions about defamation suit win
Emma Watson's dress slipped out of place at the Hollywood premiere of "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" Monday causing the actress to suffer a wardrobe malfunction.
The 22-year-old actress' revealed major side boob in her low-cut Giorgio Armani gown, but was fortunately wearing a flesh-colored pastie to cover her breast.
Despite the momentary slip, Watson looked lovely as ever on the red carpet with her hair pulled back and bright red lipstick.
Watson has already been receiving much praise for her role as Sam in "The Perks of Being a Wallflower," based on Stephen Chbosky's popular novel.
After the film premiered Saturday at the Toronto International Film Festival, Watson tweeted with a smiley face, "Did I tell you we got a standing ovation in Toronto Film Festival?"
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Emma Watson Risks Nip Slip at Movie Premiere
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite