Emma Watson Risks Wardrobe Malfunction at Movie Premiere
- Photo: Juan Rico/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Pictures1 of 16
- Photo: WENN2 of 16
- Photo: HRC/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet5 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet6 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.8 of 16
- Photo: Everett Collection/Rex USA9 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE13 of 16
- Photo: EmmaWatson/.14 of 16
- Photo: TillenDove/Bauer-Griffin15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Proctor & Gamble Cancels Its Breast Cancer Awareness Month Partnership With NFLMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 12:12:00 PM
- Sam Elliott, Garret Dillahunt Join FX's 'Justified'MSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 11:30:00 AM
- 'Homeland,' '24' Producer Howard Gordon Re-Signs With 20th CentuMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 11:00:00 AM
- YouTube Will Invest in Original Content From Top Video CreatorsMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 10:43:00 AM
- Angelina Jolie to Direct Poacher Drama 'Africa'MSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 10:43:00 AM
- Proctor & Gamble Cancels Its Breast Cancer Awareness Month Partnership With NFL
Emma Watson's dress slipped out of place at the Hollywood premiere of "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" Monday causing the actress to suffer a wardrobe malfunction.
The 22-year-old actress' revealed major side boob in her low-cut Giorgio Armani gown, but was fortunately wearing a flesh-colored pastie to cover her breast.
Despite the momentary slip, Watson looked lovely as ever on the red carpet with her hair pulled back and bright red lipstick.
Watson has already been receiving much praise for her role as Sam in "The Perks of Being a Wallflower," based on Stephen Chbosky's popular novel.
After the film premiered Saturday at the Toronto International Film Festival, Watson tweeted with a smiley face, "Did I tell you we got a standing ovation in Toronto Film Festival?"
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Emma Watson Risks Nip Slip at Movie Premiere
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Royal Beach Bods
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGorgeous Gwen
From Crowd Ignite