Emma Watson's Fame Ruins Museum Trips
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 14
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin2 of 14
- Photo: INB/WENN3 of 14
- Photo: Ben Dome/Nathanael Jones/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 14
- Photo: Gaz Shirley/KVS/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 14
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage6 of 14
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP7 of 14
- Photo: TillenDove/Bauer-Griffin8 of 14
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP9 of 14
- Photo: HRC/http://www.wenn.com/10 of 14
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE11 of 14
- Photo: EmmaWatson/.12 of 14
- Photo: LTA/WENN13 of 14
More Celeb News
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Bryan Singer Accuser Michael Egan Drops Sex Abuse LawsuitMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Pivot Network Now Available on College Streaming Service PhiloMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:31:00 PM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Attracts 2.3 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:14:00 PM
- Chiller 'As Above, So Below' Tries to Put Scare Into 'Guardians'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 2:53:00 PM
- NBC Promotes Jenny Groom to Senior Vice President, Alternative Programming and Development
Emma Watson has quit visiting her favorite museums as she is frequently mobbed by fans while admiring the exhibits.
The actress, who is best known for playing Hermione Granger in the "Harry Potter" franchise, said last month that she feels nervous and shy when she is spotted by fans, and now she reveals she's so recognizable that she's unable to indulge in her favorite hobby.
Watson tells The New York Times Style Magazine, "If I went somewhere busy, I wouldn't last very long. I can't go to a museum, I'll last 10 or 15 minutes in a museum."
She added, "The problem is that when one person asks for a photograph, then someone sees a flash goes off, then everyone else sort of. ... "It's sort of like a domino effect. And then very quickly the situation starts to get out of control to a point where I can't manage it on my own."
RELATED: Stylish Besties
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTEmmy Parties
From Crowd Ignite