Emma Watson's Fame Ruins Museum Trips
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 14
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin2 of 14
- Photo: INB/WENN3 of 14
- Photo: Ben Dome/Nathanael Jones/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 14
- Photo: Gaz Shirley/KVS/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 14
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage6 of 14
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP7 of 14
- Photo: TillenDove/Bauer-Griffin8 of 14
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP9 of 14
- Photo: HRC/http://www.wenn.com/10 of 14
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE11 of 14
- Photo: EmmaWatson/.12 of 14
- Photo: LTA/WENN13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Book of Oprah Winfrey columns to be published in fallMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 7:06:17 AM
- Hogan's Heroes Star Cynthia Lynn Dies at 76MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 6:39:00 AM
- Review: 'Need for Speed' a thrilling stunt festMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 6:27:14 AM
- Leno, Murdoch among TV Hall of Fame inducteesMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 1:17:18 AM
- $600K taken from safe at Osteen's megachurchMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 1:01:13 AM
- Book of Oprah Winfrey columns to be published in fall
Emma Watson has quit visiting her favorite museums as she is frequently mobbed by fans while admiring the exhibits.
The actress, who is best known for playing Hermione Granger in the "Harry Potter" franchise, said last month that she feels nervous and shy when she is spotted by fans, and now she reveals she's so recognizable that she's unable to indulge in her favorite hobby.
Watson tells The New York Times Style Magazine, "If I went somewhere busy, I wouldn't last very long. I can't go to a museum, I'll last 10 or 15 minutes in a museum."
She added, "The problem is that when one person asks for a photograph, then someone sees a flash goes off, then everyone else sort of. ... "It's sort of like a domino effect. And then very quickly the situation starts to get out of control to a point where I can't manage it on my own."
RELATED: Stylish Besties
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
From Channing Tatum to Jennifer Lawrence, see which celebs got their start modeling.Watch Video »
From the Atkins Diet to aerial fitness classes, see what stars like Kim Kardashian, Jessica Alba and Beyonce do to keep in shape.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite