Emma Watson's Fame Ruins Museum Trips
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 14
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin2 of 14
- Photo: INB/WENN3 of 14
- Photo: Ben Dome/Nathanael Jones/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 14
- Photo: Gaz Shirley/KVS/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 14
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage6 of 14
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP7 of 14
- Photo: TillenDove/Bauer-Griffin8 of 14
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP9 of 14
- Photo: HRC/http://www.wenn.com/10 of 14
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE11 of 14
- Photo: EmmaWatson/.12 of 14
- Photo: LTA/WENN13 of 14
More Celeb News
- David Anderle, Record Producer and Music Executive, Dead at 77MSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 4:35:00 PM
- Susan Lyne to Exit Post as AOL Brand Group CEOMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 4:09:00 PM
- 'Sleepy Hollow' Publicity Team Apologizes for 'Headless Day' CamMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 3:45:00 PM
- IMG Names Karen Brodkin President of Business AffairsMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 3:10:00 PM
- Netflix Launching Selective Facebook RecommendationsMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 2:41:00 PM
- David Anderle, Record Producer and Music Executive, Dead at 77
Emma Watson has quit visiting her favorite museums as she is frequently mobbed by fans while admiring the exhibits.
The actress, who is best known for playing Hermione Granger in the "Harry Potter" franchise, said last month that she feels nervous and shy when she is spotted by fans, and now she reveals she's so recognizable that she's unable to indulge in her favorite hobby.
Watson tells The New York Times Style Magazine, "If I went somewhere busy, I wouldn't last very long. I can't go to a museum, I'll last 10 or 15 minutes in a museum."
She added, "The problem is that when one person asks for a photograph, then someone sees a flash goes off, then everyone else sort of. ... "It's sort of like a domino effect. And then very quickly the situation starts to get out of control to a point where I can't manage it on my own."
RELATED: Stylish Besties
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jared Leto, Madonna and Jaime King all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Eva
From Crowd Ignite