Emma Watson's Fame Ruins Museum Trips
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 14
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin2 of 14
- Photo: INB/WENN3 of 14
- Photo: Ben Dome/Nathanael Jones/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 14
- Photo: Gaz Shirley/KVS/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 14
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage6 of 14
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP7 of 14
- Photo: TillenDove/Bauer-Griffin8 of 14
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP9 of 14
- Photo: HRC/http://www.wenn.com/10 of 14
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE11 of 14
- Photo: EmmaWatson/.12 of 14
- Photo: LTA/WENN13 of 14
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
Emma Watson has quit visiting her favorite museums as she is frequently mobbed by fans while admiring the exhibits.
The actress, who is best known for playing Hermione Granger in the "Harry Potter" franchise, said last month that she feels nervous and shy when she is spotted by fans, and now she reveals she's so recognizable that she's unable to indulge in her favorite hobby.
Watson tells The New York Times Style Magazine, "If I went somewhere busy, I wouldn't last very long. I can't go to a museum, I'll last 10 or 15 minutes in a museum."
She added, "The problem is that when one person asks for a photograph, then someone sees a flash goes off, then everyone else sort of. ... "It's sort of like a domino effect. And then very quickly the situation starts to get out of control to a point where I can't manage it on my own."
RELATED: Stylish Besties
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite