Eva Longoria suffers wardrobe malfunction in Cannes
- Photo: News Pictures/WENN1 of 13
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP2 of 13
- Photo: Lionel Cironneau/Invision/AP3 of 13
- Photo: KPB/WENN4 of 13
- Photo: Briquet-Hahn-Marechal/StarTraks5 of 13
- Photo: Nicolas Genin/StarTraks6 of 13
- Photo: AB1/WENN7 of 13
- Photo: ZACK TURNER/StarTraks8 of 13
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN9 of 13
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks10 of 13
- Photo: Rex USA11 of 13
- Photo: GADE/GSI12 of 13
More Celeb News
- ESPN Suspends Stephen A. Smith Over Domestic Violence RemarksMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 1:59:00 PM
- FCC Takes Aim at Time Warner Cable in Dodgers DisputeMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 1:50:00 PM
- CW's Arrow Finds Its Wildcat in J.R. RamirezMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 1:40:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Loses $15.4 Million in Its Latest QuarterMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 1:12:00 PM
- FXX's 'The League' Gets Season 6 Premiere DateMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 12:59:00 PM
- ESPN Suspends Stephen A. Smith Over Domestic Violence Remarks
Eva Longoria suffered an embarrassing wardrobe malfunction at the Cannes Film Festival in France on Saturday when she accidentally flashed fans and photographers as she walked the red carpet.
The former "Desperate Housewives" actress gave onlookers an eyeful as she lifted up her glamorous green gown to avoid rain puddles while making her way into the premiere of "Jimmy P. (Psychotherapy of a Plains Indian)" at the star-studded movie event.
RELATED: Insured celeb body parts
In photos of the incident, Longoria's crotch area is visible but it is unclear whether she was wearing flesh-colored underwear beneath her dress.
RELATED: Best off-season bikini bods
Longoria appeared to be completely unaware of her fashion faux pas and proceeded to pose for photos alongside her fellow L'Oreal brand ambassadors including Doutzen Kroes, Cheryl Cole and Jane Fonda.
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite