Eva Longoria suffers wardrobe malfunction in Cannes
- Photo: News Pictures/WENN1 of 13
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP2 of 13
- Photo: Lionel Cironneau/Invision/AP3 of 13
- Photo: KPB/WENN4 of 13
- Photo: Briquet-Hahn-Marechal/StarTraks5 of 13
- Photo: Nicolas Genin/StarTraks6 of 13
- Photo: AB1/WENN7 of 13
- Photo: ZACK TURNER/StarTraks8 of 13
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN9 of 13
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks10 of 13
- Photo: Rex USA11 of 13
- Photo: GADE/GSI12 of 13
More Celeb News
- E! Remembers Joan Rivers and Her Favorite 'Fashion Police' Targets: Kardashians, RMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 8:15:00 PM
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and CompMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:42:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Taps Andrew Gauthier to Lead Video DivisionMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Roger Goodell Won't Resign From NFL, But Promises Conduct Policy ChangesMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 3:29:00 PM
- HBO Suspends Pre-Production of Brian De Palma's Penn State Molestation Film 'To DeMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- E! Remembers Joan Rivers and Her Favorite 'Fashion Police' Targets: Kardashians, R
Eva Longoria suffered an embarrassing wardrobe malfunction at the Cannes Film Festival in France on Saturday when she accidentally flashed fans and photographers as she walked the red carpet.
The former "Desperate Housewives" actress gave onlookers an eyeful as she lifted up her glamorous green gown to avoid rain puddles while making her way into the premiere of "Jimmy P. (Psychotherapy of a Plains Indian)" at the star-studded movie event.
RELATED: Insured celeb body parts
In photos of the incident, Longoria's crotch area is visible but it is unclear whether she was wearing flesh-colored underwear beneath her dress.
RELATED: Best off-season bikini bods
Longoria appeared to be completely unaware of her fashion faux pas and proceeded to pose for photos alongside her fellow L'Oreal brand ambassadors including Doutzen Kroes, Cheryl Cole and Jane Fonda.
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Royal Beach Bods
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBirthday Fun
From Crowd Ignite