Eva Longoria suffers wardrobe malfunction in Cannes
- Photo: News Pictures/WENN1 of 13
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP2 of 13
- Photo: Lionel Cironneau/Invision/AP3 of 13
- Photo: KPB/WENN4 of 13
- Photo: Briquet-Hahn-Marechal/StarTraks5 of 13
- Photo: Nicolas Genin/StarTraks6 of 13
- Photo: AB1/WENN7 of 13
- Photo: ZACK TURNER/StarTraks8 of 13
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN9 of 13
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks10 of 13
- Photo: Rex USA11 of 13
- Photo: GADE/GSI12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Weekend Review: I'll Take ManhattanMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 5:00:00 AM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 5:38 a.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 2:38:29 AM
- 'Hercules' Review: Dwayne Johnson in an Epic That Never Feels EpicMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 12:02:00 AM
- Jennifer Lopez, Afrojack, Usher, and KISS Say Yes to CBS's Revived 'Fashion Rocks&MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 11:46:00 PM
- Rupert Murdoch's 21st Century Fox Reaches Deal With BSkyB for European Pay TV CompaniesMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 11:23:00 PM
- Weekend Review: I'll Take Manhattan
Eva Longoria suffered an embarrassing wardrobe malfunction at the Cannes Film Festival in France on Saturday when she accidentally flashed fans and photographers as she walked the red carpet.
The former "Desperate Housewives" actress gave onlookers an eyeful as she lifted up her glamorous green gown to avoid rain puddles while making her way into the premiere of "Jimmy P. (Psychotherapy of a Plains Indian)" at the star-studded movie event.
RELATED: Insured celeb body parts
In photos of the incident, Longoria's crotch area is visible but it is unclear whether she was wearing flesh-colored underwear beneath her dress.
RELATED: Best off-season bikini bods
Longoria appeared to be completely unaware of her fashion faux pas and proceeded to pose for photos alongside her fellow L'Oreal brand ambassadors including Doutzen Kroes, Cheryl Cole and Jane Fonda.
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon shows off a new cheetah print hairstyle on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian and Kanye West to Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher, check out the cutest celeb PDA.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite