Evan Rachel Wood Carries Lost Tooth in Bejeweled Box
- Photo: Camera Press/Retna Ltd.1 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Andrew Medichini/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Foto Jacopo/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: Ian Wilson/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Reuters6 of 16
- Photo: CKAA/ZDS/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Andrew Medechini/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Johns PKI/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com12 of 16
- Photo: Joseph Marzullo/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE14 of 16
- Photo: PN2/ARB/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- An 86-year-old Utah woman writes romance novelMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:50:09 AM
- Jackie Chan expressed shame over son's drug arrestMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:42:39 AM
- Turner Plans Organizational Restructuring in Next Two MonthsMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 9:03:00 PM
- 'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For' Premiere to Feature Live 3D Red Carpet BroadcastMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 8:40:00 PM
- NFL's Super Bowl Halftime Show to Katy Perry, Rihanna and Coldplay: Show Me the Money!MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 7:25:00 PM
- An 86-year-old Utah woman writes romance novel
How's the tooth fairy gonna find this one!?
Evan Rachel Wood lost a tooth partying in Paris Tuesday night when someone accidentally elbowed her in the mouth, but Marilyn Manson's ex doesn't seem too worried about it! A source tells Us Weekly the actress, 24, is carrying her tooth around and proudly telling the tale of how she lost it.
On Friday night's red carpet for Ides of March in Toronto, Ontario, Wood "was carrying her tooth around in a little jeweled box," says a source. "[She was] showing it off to people who [asked] how she was feeling."
According to an onlooker, the "Across the Universe" star's lip was "slightly bruised," but Wood "told people at the party that she was feeling just fine."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite