Evan Rachel Wood Carries Lost Tooth in Bejeweled Box
- Photo: Camera Press/Retna Ltd.1 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Andrew Medichini/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Foto Jacopo/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: Ian Wilson/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Reuters6 of 16
- Photo: CKAA/ZDS/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Andrew Medechini/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Johns PKI/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com12 of 16
- Photo: Joseph Marzullo/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE14 of 16
- Photo: PN2/ARB/WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:48:00 PM
- ABC's 'The Quest' Producers Reveal How They Found HeroesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:26:00 PM
- Sharknado 2 Sets Record With Nearly 4 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Javier Bardem clarifies comments in open letter about Middle East conflictMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Netflix Revives The Killing For One Last CaseMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:14:00 PM
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'
How's the tooth fairy gonna find this one!?
Evan Rachel Wood lost a tooth partying in Paris Tuesday night when someone accidentally elbowed her in the mouth, but Marilyn Manson's ex doesn't seem too worried about it! A source tells Us Weekly the actress, 24, is carrying her tooth around and proudly telling the tale of how she lost it.
On Friday night's red carpet for Ides of March in Toronto, Ontario, Wood "was carrying her tooth around in a little jeweled box," says a source. "[She was] showing it off to people who [asked] how she was feeling."
According to an onlooker, the "Across the Universe" star's lip was "slightly bruised," but Wood "told people at the party that she was feeling just fine."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
From Reese Witherspoon to Justin Timberlake, see some of the hottest stars from the south.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
See how Angelina Jolie's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite