Evan Rachel Wood dishes on her female celebrity crush
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage1 of 15
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 15
- Photo: Venturelli/WireImage3 of 15
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Wonderwall4 of 15
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com5 of 15
- Photo: WhoSay6 of 15
- Photo: KVS/Pedro Andrade/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 15
- Photo: Erik Pendzich / Rex USA/Rex USA8 of 15
- Photo: Boris Issaei/NPG9 of 15
- Photo: Charley Gallay/Getty Images North America10 of 15
- Photo: Alex J. Berliner / BEImages/Rex USA11 of 15
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com12 of 15
- Photo: Gaz Shirley/Pacific Coast News13 of 15
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage14 of 15
More Celeb News
- 'Game of Thrones,' '2 Broke Girls,' 'Silicon Valley&MSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 5:04:00 PM
- Stacy Keibler and Husband Welcome a Baby GirlMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 4:27:00 PM
- Matthew McConaughey Courted for 'The Stand,' Nearing Deal for 'Gold&aMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 4:27:00 PM
- The Mindy Project Taps Niecy Nash as Mindy's RivalMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- Steve Martin in Negotiations to Star in Disney's 'Magic Camp'MSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 4:01:00 PM
- 'Game of Thrones,' '2 Broke Girls,' 'Silicon Valley&
No secrets here! Evan Rachel Wood revealed this weekend that her husband Jamie Bell knows all about her female celebrity crush.
The actress, 26, dished on the soft spot she has for "Resident Evil" actress Milla Jovovich, saying Bell, 28, is "well aware of the crush."
Wood included the tidbit in a Twitter chat with Matthew Breen, the Editor-in-Chief of The Advocate. The "True Blood" alumna came out as bisexual in 2011, telling Esquire, "I'm up for anything. Meet a nice guy, meet a nice girl ..."
In the online conversation, held April 27, Wood commented on her coming out, saying the piece in Esquire was "nothing compared to when I tried to come out to my mother when I was 12. I was so scared and cried so hard, I never got the words out."
The mother to one 9-month-old son with Bell added that she told her mother "years later before I came out publicly." She said that the public declaration was "such a weight lifted… I did it because it's a huge part of who I am. I wanted people to really know me."
"I also wanted to inspire people to be who they are," Wood continued to Breen. "Maybe help another struggling, terrified 12-year-old know its okay. And I didn't want to feel like I had to hide the women in my life."
Wood went on to expand on her own experience with bisexuality, saying, "I have certainly felt shamed from both sides for identifying that way. People like things black and white. It's less scary. Grey areas make people uneasy. But the pain and fear and confusion are just as real as any other sexuality and you are not alone."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott put their cheating scandal behind them and vacation as a family on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBare Beauties
From Crowd Ignite