- Photo: Charley Gallay/Getty Images North America1 of 9
- Photo: MRM/NPG2 of 9
- Photo: Boris Issaei/NPG3 of 9
- Photo: Danny Moloshok/AP4 of 9
- Photo: Alex J. Berliner / BEImages/Rex USA5 of 9
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com6 of 9
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com7 of 9
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Thompson, Fantagraphics co-publisher, dies at 56MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 4:30:39 PM
- 'Hemlock Grove' Renewed for Season 2MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 4:19:55 PM
- Kelsey Grammer, Martin Lawrence Land Lawyer Comedy at FX MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 3:51:37 PM
- Music Journalist Chet Flippo Dead at 69MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 3:26:04 PM
- Owen Wilson and Woody Harrelson Go Back In Time in 'Free Bird's Trailer (Video)MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 3:01:15 PM
- Thompson, Fantagraphics co-publisher, dies at 56
Evan Rachel Wood has vowed to move out of Los Angeles after becoming incensed by the publication of paparazzi shots featuring the pregnant actress holding a sonogram of her unborn child.
RELATED: Celebs without makeup
The actress was pictured smiling as she and her husband, actor Jamie Bell, exited a California hospital on Wednesday morning, having just undergone an ultrasound, but her happy mood soon turned to anger after discovering her baby's first photo had been posted online.
Seething Wood took to Twitter to launch a tirade against the unnamed photographer behind the snapshot, accusing him or her of violating her unborn child's privacy.
In a serious of posts, she rages, "Which sick f--- paparazzi (sic) hid in the parking lot of my hospital after my ultrasound. I cant (sic) stand this. You took a picture of my ultrasound photo???!!!! I couldnt (sic) be more furious right now. I want to cry. My child isnt (sic) even born yet. Thats (sic) my child. Its (sic) not even out of the womb and they are snapping photos of it."
Wood is now planning to move out of Hollywood in a bid to prevent another invasion of privacy from happening to her or her kid again.
RELATED: Best bikini Twitpics
She continues, "I am getting out of la (sic). People have no hearts. I have never been more violated by a photographer. Thats (sic) the inside of my body and my child. Would u (sic) like my soul too? nothing is sacred. Fyi (for your information) i was not walking down the st (street) parading my ultrasound photo. That was the roof of a hospital parking garage where you should be safe. That picture was never meant for anyone but me and my husband (sic)."
And Wood has issued a plea to editors at DailyMail.co.uk, the website which purchased and published the photos, to respect her privacy and take down the pictures.
She adds, "I would like to ask @mailonline to please remove the photos because they are private medical records, and its (sic) an invasion. And thats (sic) the last i will say on this disgusting subject."
After searching the Internet for the photo in question on the Daily Mail's site, a link takes you too an error page on the publication's site.
Wood quietly wed Bell in October and confirmed her pregnancy news in January.
RELATED: Best and worst beach bods
- Michelle Williams and Jason Segel are moving on!
- Wedding bells and baby rattles for Jennifer Love H
- Gisele Bundchen's bikini bod after baby
- Kim Kardashian's Last Trip to Paris Before Baby
- Prince Harry's scandal-free trip to the US
- Miley and Liam: Engagement Intervention?
- The Kardashians Luxurious Greek Getaway
- Will Sharon and Ozzy’s marriage survive his addiction issues?
- Why does Bradley Cooper live with his mom?
- Jessica Alba and Nicole Richie's Hot Caribbean Vacation
- Heidi Klum's Dramatic Beach Rescue
- Is Hayden Panettiere Secretly Engaged?
- Is Lindsay Lohan Ready to Clean Up Her Life?
- Are Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Over?
- Is Duchess Kate Expecting a Daughter?
Check out some of Kim Kardashian's tightest outfits.Watch Video »
Demi Lovato drops some major newborn scoop about Selena Gomez's family on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Ashley Greene reveals a painful wound from a wild Bali vacation on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
Two months after major marital problems, Ozzy and Sharon do a Hollywood date night on Celebs gone Social.Watch Video »
From David Beckham to Ben Affleck, check out Hollywood's hottest dads.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite