Evan Rachel Wood furious at ultrasound photo snap
- Photo: Charley Gallay/Getty Images North America1 of 9
- Photo: MRM/NPG2 of 9
- Photo: Boris Issaei/NPG3 of 9
- Photo: Danny Moloshok/Invision/AP4 of 9
- Photo: Alex J. Berliner / BEImages/Rex USA5 of 9
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com6 of 9
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com7 of 9
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your DadMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Gets It On with a Clown—On Camera—for GQMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Exclusive: Royal Pains Adds Alpha House Alum for Mysterious Recurring RoleMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 2:31:00 PM
- Apple Revenue Climbs to $45.6 Billion Thanks to Strong iPhone SalesMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:49:00 PM
- WWE's Stone Cold Steve Austin Slams 'Motherfkers' Who Don't AgreMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:03:00 PM
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your Dad
Evan Rachel Wood has vowed to move out of Los Angeles after becoming incensed by the publication of paparazzi shots featuring the pregnant actress holding a sonogram of her unborn child.
RELATED: Celebs without makeup
The actress was pictured smiling as she and her husband, actor Jamie Bell, exited a California hospital on Wednesday morning, having just undergone an ultrasound, but her happy mood soon turned to anger after discovering her baby's first photo had been posted online.
Seething Wood took to Twitter to launch a tirade against the unnamed photographer behind the snapshot, accusing him or her of violating her unborn child's privacy.
In a serious of posts, she rages, "Which sick f--- paparazzi (sic) hid in the parking lot of my hospital after my ultrasound. I cant (sic) stand this. You took a picture of my ultrasound photo???!!!! I couldnt (sic) be more furious right now. I want to cry. My child isnt (sic) even born yet. Thats (sic) my child. Its (sic) not even out of the womb and they are snapping photos of it."
Wood is now planning to move out of Hollywood in a bid to prevent another invasion of privacy from happening to her or her kid again.
RELATED: Best bikini Twitpics
She continues, "I am getting out of la (sic). People have no hearts. I have never been more violated by a photographer. Thats (sic) the inside of my body and my child. Would u (sic) like my soul too? nothing is sacred. Fyi (for your information) i was not walking down the st (street) parading my ultrasound photo. That was the roof of a hospital parking garage where you should be safe. That picture was never meant for anyone but me and my husband (sic)."
And Wood has issued a plea to editors at DailyMail.co.uk, the website which purchased and published the photos, to respect her privacy and take down the pictures.
She adds, "I would like to ask @mailonline to please remove the photos because they are private medical records, and its (sic) an invasion. And thats (sic) the last i will say on this disgusting subject."
After searching the Internet for the photo in question on the Daily Mail's site, a link takes you too an error page on the publication's site.
Wood quietly wed Bell in October and confirmed her pregnancy news in January.
RELATED: Best and worst beach bods
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite