Evan Rachel Wood furious at ultrasound photo snap
- Photo: Charley Gallay/Getty Images North America1 of 9
- Photo: MRM/NPG2 of 9
- Photo: Boris Issaei/NPG3 of 9
- Photo: Danny Moloshok/Invision/AP4 of 9
- Photo: Alex J. Berliner / BEImages/Rex USA5 of 9
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com6 of 9
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com7 of 9
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 5:12:35 PM
- 'Law & Order: SVU' Star Dann Florek Exits ShowMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 4:33:02 PM
- 'Blue Jasmine' Will Be Back in 300 Theaters After Cate Blanchett's AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:54:06 PM
- NBC's 'The Sound of Music Live' to Re-Air on SaturdayMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:51 PM
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Mama Joyce Rampage Earns Season-High RatingsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:22 PM
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'
Evan Rachel Wood has vowed to move out of Los Angeles after becoming incensed by the publication of paparazzi shots featuring the pregnant actress holding a sonogram of her unborn child.
RELATED: Celebs without makeup
The actress was pictured smiling as she and her husband, actor Jamie Bell, exited a California hospital on Wednesday morning, having just undergone an ultrasound, but her happy mood soon turned to anger after discovering her baby's first photo had been posted online.
Seething Wood took to Twitter to launch a tirade against the unnamed photographer behind the snapshot, accusing him or her of violating her unborn child's privacy.
In a serious of posts, she rages, "Which sick f--- paparazzi (sic) hid in the parking lot of my hospital after my ultrasound. I cant (sic) stand this. You took a picture of my ultrasound photo???!!!! I couldnt (sic) be more furious right now. I want to cry. My child isnt (sic) even born yet. Thats (sic) my child. Its (sic) not even out of the womb and they are snapping photos of it."
Wood is now planning to move out of Hollywood in a bid to prevent another invasion of privacy from happening to her or her kid again.
RELATED: Best bikini Twitpics
She continues, "I am getting out of la (sic). People have no hearts. I have never been more violated by a photographer. Thats (sic) the inside of my body and my child. Would u (sic) like my soul too? nothing is sacred. Fyi (for your information) i was not walking down the st (street) parading my ultrasound photo. That was the roof of a hospital parking garage where you should be safe. That picture was never meant for anyone but me and my husband (sic)."
And Wood has issued a plea to editors at DailyMail.co.uk, the website which purchased and published the photos, to respect her privacy and take down the pictures.
She adds, "I would like to ask @mailonline to please remove the photos because they are private medical records, and its (sic) an invasion. And thats (sic) the last i will say on this disgusting subject."
After searching the Internet for the photo in question on the Daily Mail's site, a link takes you too an error page on the publication's site.
Wood quietly wed Bell in October and confirmed her pregnancy news in January.
RELATED: Best and worst beach bods
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHoliday Spirit
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite