Evan Rachel Wood shoots down rumors of Bell reunion
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage1 of 12
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks2 of 12
- Photo: Theresa Bouche/Invision/AP3 of 12
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP4 of 12
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.5 of 12
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Wonderwall6 of 12
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com7 of 12
- Photo: Girlie/Fame Flynet8 of 12
- Photo: Charley Gallay/Getty Images North America9 of 12
- Photo: BD/Flynetpictures.com/Fame Flynet10 of 12
- Photo: Alex J. Berliner / BEImages/Rex USA11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Why Is Hope Solo Allowed to Play Soccer Despite Domestic Abuse Charges?MSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 8:19:00 AM
- HBO's Beyonce-Jay Z 'On the Run Tour' Documentary Slayed Fans: The Best TMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 8:56:00 PM
- TLC's 'Little People, Big World' Star Jeremy Roloff's Wedding FiMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 6:17:00 PM
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years LateMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- 8 Crazy Things to Expect on Sleepy Hollow Season 2MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Why Is Hope Solo Allowed to Play Soccer Despite Domestic Abuse Charges?
Actress Evan Rachel Wood has shot down rumors suggesting she has reconciled with estranged husband Jamie Bell after they exchanged messages on Twitter.com to celebrate their son's first birthday.
The stars announced their split in May, less than two years after they wed, but insisted they would remain close to co-parent their baby boy, whose name has not been released.
Wood marked her son's big day on Tuesday, July 29, 2014 by taking to Twitter to write a heartfelt message about her kid, stating, "Today is my beautiful son's birthday. One year ago my life changed forever and the light of my life came into the world watching him grow is like having front row seats to the greatest show on earth... Happy Birthday my sweet baby."
She also added, "Its the babys birthday. Its my 'birth' day".
The tweets prompted Bell to reach out to "The Wrestler" beauty online to celebrate their son's milestone, writing, "Happy birth day @evanrachelwood What a ride! Love you", to which his ex replied, "what a ride indeed! Thank u 4 helping me through it all. Love you too".
The sweet exchange led some followers to believe Wood and the British actor had rekindled their romance, and it was even picked up by editors at a gossip website, who tweeted, "Evan back with husband, as she wishes son a happy birthday..."
The false headline caught the actress' eye and she immediately dismissed the claims, replying, "Wait what? No. Lets not start that rumor."
Wood is spending baby's first birthday away from home - she is currently shooting new film "Into the Forest" on location in Canada and recently revealed she was unable to take the tot with her due to a delay in obtaining his first passport.
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJLaw at iHeart
From Crowd Ignite