Evan Rachel Wood shoots down rumors of Bell reunion
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage1 of 12
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks2 of 12
- Photo: Theresa Bouche/Invision/AP3 of 12
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP4 of 12
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.5 of 12
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Wonderwall6 of 12
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com7 of 12
- Photo: Girlie/Fame Flynet8 of 12
- Photo: Charley Gallay/Getty Images North America9 of 12
- Photo: BD/Flynetpictures.com/Fame Flynet10 of 12
- Photo: Alex J. Berliner / BEImages/Rex USA11 of 12
More Celeb News
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and CompMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:42:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Taps Andrew Gauthier to Lead Video DivisionMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Roger Goodell Won't Resign From NFL, But Promises Conduct Policy ChangesMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 3:29:00 PM
- HBO Suspends Pre-Production of Brian De Palma's Penn State Molestation Film 'To DeMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- Dancing's Derek Hough: We Have Something "Potentially Dangerous" PlannedMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and Comp
Actress Evan Rachel Wood has shot down rumors suggesting she has reconciled with estranged husband Jamie Bell after they exchanged messages on Twitter.com to celebrate their son's first birthday.
The stars announced their split in May, less than two years after they wed, but insisted they would remain close to co-parent their baby boy, whose name has not been released.
Wood marked her son's big day on Tuesday, July 29, 2014 by taking to Twitter to write a heartfelt message about her kid, stating, "Today is my beautiful son's birthday. One year ago my life changed forever and the light of my life came into the world watching him grow is like having front row seats to the greatest show on earth... Happy Birthday my sweet baby."
She also added, "Its the babys birthday. Its my 'birth' day".
The tweets prompted Bell to reach out to "The Wrestler" beauty online to celebrate their son's milestone, writing, "Happy birth day @evanrachelwood What a ride! Love you", to which his ex replied, "what a ride indeed! Thank u 4 helping me through it all. Love you too".
The sweet exchange led some followers to believe Wood and the British actor had rekindled their romance, and it was even picked up by editors at a gossip website, who tweeted, "Evan back with husband, as she wishes son a happy birthday..."
The false headline caught the actress' eye and she immediately dismissed the claims, replying, "Wait what? No. Lets not start that rumor."
Wood is spending baby's first birthday away from home - she is currently shooting new film "Into the Forest" on location in Canada and recently revealed she was unable to take the tot with her due to a delay in obtaining his first passport.
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Royal Beach Bods
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBirthday Fun
From Crowd Ignite