Evan Rachel Wood turns to cops to scare off tailing paparazzo
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage1 of 11
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com2 of 11
- Photo: WhoSay3 of 11
- Photo: WhoSay4 of 11
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com5 of 11
- Photo: KVS/Pedro Andrade/PacificCoastNews.com6 of 11
- Photo: KVS/Gaz Shirley/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 11
- Photo: Boris Issaei/NPG8 of 11
- Photo: C.Smith/WENN9 of 11
- Photo: Erik Pendzich / Rex USA/Rex USA10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years LateMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- 8 Crazy Things to Expect on Sleepy Hollow Season 2MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Emmy Winner and Singer Polly Bergen Dies at 84MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Kim Kardashian Among the Latest Targeted in Nude Photo LeakMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- U2 guitarist gets boost in bid for Malibu mansionsMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 2:26:14 PM
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years Late
Pregnant actress Evan Rachel Wood turned to police on Friday to help shake off a paparazzo who had been tailing her car in Los Angeles.
RELATED: Evan Rachel Wood: Baby bump watch
"The Wrestler" beauty, who is expecting her first child with her actor husband Jamie Bell this summer, grew annoyed at the snapper for driving a little too close for comfort and she decided to stop and speak to a cop after spotting the officer by the side of the road.
RELATED: Hollywood's reformed bad girls
Describing the incident on her Twitter.com blog, she wrote, "So annoying when you know you are being followed by paps thinking they are all sly with their horrible driving. I am just going to the grocery store. I am still pregnant. This isnt (sic) news!"
Wood's attempt to get authorities involved was enough to scare off the photographer and he promptly quit tailing her car to avoid any trouble: "We just pulled over to talk to a cop and the guy drove past us applauding."
Wood has become fiercely protective of her privacy since confirming her baby news in January, and previously succeeded in having an image of her holding a sonogram of her unborn child removed from an online publication. Photographers had used a long lens to capture pictures of Wood and Bell on the rooftop parking lot of a Los Angeles hospital following an ultrasound appointment.
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTJLaw at iHeart
From Crowd Ignite