EXCLUSIVE: Jon Voight Confirms He's Reconciled With Angelina Jolie
- Photo: ANG/Fame Pictures1 of 7
- Photo: Retna Digital2 of 7
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 7
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com4 of 7
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com5 of 7
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. ESTMSNEntertainment 12/13/2013 3:53:18 AM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. EST
After a seven-year rift, Jon Voight tells the new issue of Us Weekly (on newsstands now) that he and Angelina Jolie have reconciled.
RELATED: See more pics of Angelina Jolie
"We're in touch, but not regularly," Voight, 70, confirms to Us Weekly. "We love each other and that's the most important thing."
Jolie, 34, stopped speaking to him in 2001 after a teary Voight appeared on Access Hollywood and pleaded for her to seek help for her "serious mental problems."
But in February, "they met face-to-face" and have been talking ever since, a family friend tells the new Us Weekly.
RELATED: Follow Wonderwall on Twitter
"Angie made the initial contact," says the pal. "Brad [Pitt] has been supportive - a key factor in her reaching out."
More on Usmagazine.com:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite