EXCLUSIVE: Jon Voight Confirms He's Reconciled With Angelina Jolie
- Photo: ANG/Fame Pictures1 of 7
- Photo: Retna Digital2 of 7
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 7
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com4 of 7
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com5 of 7
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- GLAAD Finds Painfully Low LGBT Representation in 2013 Films, Gives Two Studios Failing GradesMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:00:00 AM
- 12 Comic-Con Stars and Showrunners Share Insider Tips; Pick Convention Must-Dos and Don't MMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 2:00:00 AM
- CBS Films Exec Shakeup: Terry Press Assumes Top Leadership Role, Wolfgang Hammer OutMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 1:22:00 AM
- Woody Allen Talks His Life and Career in First Podcast AppearanceMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 12:12:00 AM
- Robert Downey Jr. Is Forbes' Top-Earning Actor With $75 MillionMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 11:22:00 PM
- GLAAD Finds Painfully Low LGBT Representation in 2013 Films, Gives Two Studios Failing Grades
After a seven-year rift, Jon Voight tells the new issue of Us Weekly (on newsstands now) that he and Angelina Jolie have reconciled.
RELATED: See more pics of Angelina Jolie
"We're in touch, but not regularly," Voight, 70, confirms to Us Weekly. "We love each other and that's the most important thing."
Jolie, 34, stopped speaking to him in 2001 after a teary Voight appeared on Access Hollywood and pleaded for her to seek help for her "serious mental problems."
But in February, "they met face-to-face" and have been talking ever since, a family friend tells the new Us Weekly.
RELATED: Follow Wonderwall on Twitter
"Angie made the initial contact," says the pal. "Brad [Pitt] has been supportive - a key factor in her reaching out."
More on Usmagazine.com:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBirthday Party
From Crowd Ignite