Exes Alexander Skarsgard, Kate Bosworth Avoid Red Carpet Reunion
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP1 of 15
- Photo: WireImage2 of 15
- Photo: VPC/WENN3 of 15
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com4 of 15
- Photo: Justin Campbell/StarTraks5 of 15
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 15
- Photo: GQ/Promotional7 of 15
- Photo: CPF/DHK/ZOJ/WENN8 of 15
- Photo: Universal Pictures9 of 15
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com10 of 15
- Photo: Allpix/Splash News11 of 15
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP12 of 15
- Photo: Allpix/Splash News13 of 15
- Photo: Dome, Jones/Pacific Coast News14 of 15
More Celeb News
- AwesomenessTV's Brian Robbins on How He'll Make 'The SMOSH Movie&aposMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:15:00 PM
- '90210' Alum AnnaLynne McCord Booked for CBS's 'Stalker&aposMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:12:00 PM
- How Networks Are Moving On From 'Irrelevant' Overnight Ratings: The 7-Day SolutionMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 4:11:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:52 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 3:52:23 PM
- Joan Rivers Clinic 'Fixes Problems' Cited After the Comedienne's DeathMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 3:49:00 PM
- AwesomenessTV's Brian Robbins on How He'll Make 'The SMOSH Movie&apos
Unfortunately, fans may never know, as the exes arrived one hour apart at The Cinema Society's screening of the film in New York City Thursday. Though Skarsgard, 35, stayed less than half an hour, he had only good things to say about his ex, 28.
"She was great," he told Us Weekly. "She's a total pro."
Twenty minutes after Skarsgard left, Bosworth (clad in a Antonio Beradi dress) arrived and greeted costar James Marsden, 37. The fashion-forward star told Us that she "absolutely adored" working with her ex, despite his character raping her in the film.
"The last three weeks of the film were incredibly demanding both emotionally and physically and we all really hunkered down," she explained. "To stay in your emotional headspace for something like this, it's almost like training for a marathon. It's really quite an intense experience. "
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See what the cast of "Saved by the Bell" is up to today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGorgeous Gwen
From Crowd Ignite