Exes Alexander Skarsgard, Kate Bosworth Avoid Red Carpet Reunion
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP1 of 15
- Photo: WireImage2 of 15
- Photo: VPC/WENN3 of 15
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com4 of 15
- Photo: Justin Campbell/StarTraks5 of 15
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 15
- Photo: GQ/Promotional7 of 15
- Photo: CPF/DHK/ZOJ/WENN8 of 15
- Photo: Universal Pictures9 of 15
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com10 of 15
- Photo: Allpix/Splash News11 of 15
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP12 of 15
- Photo: Allpix/Splash News13 of 15
- Photo: Dome, Jones/Pacific Coast News14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Why Is California Tripling Film and TV Tax Credits While Other States Slash Them?MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Venice Reviews: Michael Shannon's Indelible Performance in '99 Homes,' PlMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:23:00 PM
- Story of Frozen Special Reflects on Movie's Magic; Producer Confirms Broadway PlansMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Martin Starr, Paul Wesley Movie 'Amira & Sam' Lands U.S. DistributionMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'
Unfortunately, fans may never know, as the exes arrived one hour apart at The Cinema Society's screening of the film in New York City Thursday. Though Skarsgard, 35, stayed less than half an hour, he had only good things to say about his ex, 28.
"She was great," he told Us Weekly. "She's a total pro."
Twenty minutes after Skarsgard left, Bosworth (clad in a Antonio Beradi dress) arrived and greeted costar James Marsden, 37. The fashion-forward star told Us that she "absolutely adored" working with her ex, despite his character raping her in the film.
"The last three weeks of the film were incredibly demanding both emotionally and physically and we all really hunkered down," she explained. "To stay in your emotional headspace for something like this, it's almost like training for a marathon. It's really quite an intense experience. "
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Search For Celebrity Santa
We're on the hunt for the celebrities who could potentially fill Santa's shoes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite