Exes Alexander Skarsgard, Kate Bosworth Avoid Red Carpet Reunion
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP1 of 15
- Photo: WireImage2 of 15
- Photo: VPC/WENN3 of 15
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com4 of 15
- Photo: Justin Campbell/StarTraks5 of 15
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 15
- Photo: GQ/Promotional7 of 15
- Photo: CPF/DHK/ZOJ/WENN8 of 15
- Photo: Universal Pictures9 of 15
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com10 of 15
- Photo: Allpix/Splash News11 of 15
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP12 of 15
- Photo: Allpix/Splash News13 of 15
- Photo: Dome, Jones/Pacific Coast News14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Michael Sam Cut by St. Louis Rams, Delaying Quest to Be First Openly Gay Player in NFLMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 1:19:00 PM
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are working on their honeymoonMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 12:46:00 PM
- Made in America concert set to rock Los AngelesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 11:58:04 AM
- Idris Elba Thriller 'No Good Deed' Launches Unique Social Media CampaignMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 10:48:00 AM
- LA's Made in America concert set to rock downtownMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 10:18:48 AM
- Michael Sam Cut by St. Louis Rams, Delaying Quest to Be First Openly Gay Player in NFL
Unfortunately, fans may never know, as the exes arrived one hour apart at The Cinema Society's screening of the film in New York City Thursday. Though Skarsgard, 35, stayed less than half an hour, he had only good things to say about his ex, 28.
"She was great," he told Us Weekly. "She's a total pro."
Twenty minutes after Skarsgard left, Bosworth (clad in a Antonio Beradi dress) arrived and greeted costar James Marsden, 37. The fashion-forward star told Us that she "absolutely adored" working with her ex, despite his character raping her in the film.
"The last three weeks of the film were incredibly demanding both emotionally and physically and we all really hunkered down," she explained. "To stay in your emotional headspace for something like this, it's almost like training for a marathon. It's really quite an intense experience. "
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry, and Selena Gomez all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jared Leto, Madonna and Jaime King all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite