Exes Kate Hudson and Owen Wilson Bond Over Babies at Oscars Bash
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage1 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 15
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage3 of 15
- Photo: RCF/Bauer-Griffin4 of 15
- Photo: RCF/Bauer-Griffin5 of 15
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com6 of 15
- Photo: New Line Cinema/Promotional7 of 15
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP/Gary Lewis/Retna Ltd.8 of 15
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage9 of 15
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage10 of 15
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage11 of 15
- Photo: PRX/WENN12 of 15
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage13 of 15
- Photo: Ernie Stewart/Retna Digital14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Guillermo del Toro's 'The Strain' Will Take Major Detours From the BooksMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:41:00 PM
- 'The Knick' Star Eve Hewson in Talks to Join Tom Hanks in Steven Spielberg Movie (MSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:10:00 PM
- Time Warner Board Moves to Block Potential Fox TakeoverMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:04:00 PM
- The Truth About Corey Stoll's Wig and Other Fun Facts About FX's The StrainMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:54 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 3:54:12 PM
- Guillermo del Toro's 'The Strain' Will Take Major Detours From the Books
Who says exes can't become friends?
Kate Hudson and Owen Wilson had a surprise reunion in the front hallway of the Vanity Fair Oscar party at Sunset Tower in West Hollywood, Calif., on Sunday.
The former couple, who dated from 2006-2007 after meeting on the set of "You, Me and Dupree," "totally had a moment," a partygoer tells Us Weekly exclusively. "They hugged and kissed on both cheeks."
Hudson, who welcomed son Bingham in July 2011 with fiance Matt Bellamy, asked her ex, Wilson, "Are you doing well?"
Wilson, 43, said he's "doing great" and the two stars "talked about their kids and how old they are now," the partygoer reveals. (Wilson and Jade Duell welcomed son Robert Ford in January 2011; Hudson also has son Ryder, 8, with ex-husband and Black Crowes frontman Chris Robinson.)
"They pulled out their phones to show each other pictures," the partygoer tells Us. "They both oohed and ahhed over them."
Hudson, 32, was in great spirits throughout the night. In addition to chatting up Wilson, the "Something Borrowed" star (who wore a vintage Versace gown) made amends with actress Cameron Diaz, 39. The famous blondes -- who had a falling out in 2010 when Diaz began dating Hudson's ex Alex Rodriguez -- sipped champagne and happily posed for pictures together.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Sexy & Single
Check out some of Jennifer Lopez's sexiest ensembles she's rocked recently.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Sofia Vergara to Zac Efron, check out who's coupling up on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite