Exes Kate Hudson and Owen Wilson Bond Over Babies at Oscars Bash
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage1 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 15
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage3 of 15
- Photo: RCF/Bauer-Griffin4 of 15
- Photo: RCF/Bauer-Griffin5 of 15
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com6 of 15
- Photo: New Line Cinema/Promotional7 of 15
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP/Gary Lewis/Retna Ltd.8 of 15
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage9 of 15
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage10 of 15
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage11 of 15
- Photo: PRX/WENN12 of 15
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage13 of 15
- Photo: Ernie Stewart/Retna Digital14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Jerry Bruckheimer, Paramount Reach 3 Year, First Look DealMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 7:54:27 AM
- Early Ratings: 'Sound of Music' Looks Like a Hit for NBCMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 7:46:24 AM
- Jimmy Kimmel Reminds Viewers Just How Sensitive Los Angeles Reporters Are To 'Cold&aposMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 7:43:14 AM
- Jon Stewart on Fox Commentator's Brave Stance Against the Pope (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 7:37:11 AM
- Banksy mural fetches $209K at California auctionMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 7:30:59 AM
- Jerry Bruckheimer, Paramount Reach 3 Year, First Look Deal
Who says exes can't become friends?
Kate Hudson and Owen Wilson had a surprise reunion in the front hallway of the Vanity Fair Oscar party at Sunset Tower in West Hollywood, Calif., on Sunday.
The former couple, who dated from 2006-2007 after meeting on the set of "You, Me and Dupree," "totally had a moment," a partygoer tells Us Weekly exclusively. "They hugged and kissed on both cheeks."
Hudson, who welcomed son Bingham in July 2011 with fiance Matt Bellamy, asked her ex, Wilson, "Are you doing well?"
Wilson, 43, said he's "doing great" and the two stars "talked about their kids and how old they are now," the partygoer reveals. (Wilson and Jade Duell welcomed son Robert Ford in January 2011; Hudson also has son Ryder, 8, with ex-husband and Black Crowes frontman Chris Robinson.)
"They pulled out their phones to show each other pictures," the partygoer tells Us. "They both oohed and ahhed over them."
Hudson, 32, was in great spirits throughout the night. In addition to chatting up Wilson, the "Something Borrowed" star (who wore a vintage Versace gown) made amends with actress Cameron Diaz, 39. The famous blondes -- who had a falling out in 2010 when Diaz began dating Hudson's ex Alex Rodriguez -- sipped champagne and happily posed for pictures together.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From slicked back hair to drop-crotch pants, check out some of the biggest fashion blunders of the year.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCheap Jewelry
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite