Exes Kate Hudson and Owen Wilson Bond Over Babies at Oscars Bash
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage1 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 15
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage3 of 15
- Photo: RCF/Bauer-Griffin4 of 15
- Photo: RCF/Bauer-Griffin5 of 15
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com6 of 15
- Photo: New Line Cinema/Promotional7 of 15
- Photo: Matt Sayles/AP/Gary Lewis/Retna Ltd.8 of 15
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage9 of 15
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage10 of 15
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage11 of 15
- Photo: PRX/WENN12 of 15
- Photo: SGranitz/WireImage13 of 15
- Photo: Ernie Stewart/Retna Digital14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years LateMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- 8 Crazy Things to Expect on Sleepy Hollow Season 2MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Emmy Winner and Singer Polly Bergen Dies at 84MSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- Kim Kardashian Among the Latest Targeted in Nude Photo LeakMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 3:22:00 PM
- U2 guitarist gets boost in bid for Malibu mansionsMSNEntertainment 9/20/2014 2:26:14 PM
- Investigating Veronica Mars: Creator Rob Thomas on the Show's Enduring Legacy 10 Years Late
Who says exes can't become friends?
Kate Hudson and Owen Wilson had a surprise reunion in the front hallway of the Vanity Fair Oscar party at Sunset Tower in West Hollywood, Calif., on Sunday.
The former couple, who dated from 2006-2007 after meeting on the set of "You, Me and Dupree," "totally had a moment," a partygoer tells Us Weekly exclusively. "They hugged and kissed on both cheeks."
Hudson, who welcomed son Bingham in July 2011 with fiance Matt Bellamy, asked her ex, Wilson, "Are you doing well?"
Wilson, 43, said he's "doing great" and the two stars "talked about their kids and how old they are now," the partygoer reveals. (Wilson and Jade Duell welcomed son Robert Ford in January 2011; Hudson also has son Ryder, 8, with ex-husband and Black Crowes frontman Chris Robinson.)
"They pulled out their phones to show each other pictures," the partygoer tells Us. "They both oohed and ahhed over them."
Hudson, 32, was in great spirits throughout the night. In addition to chatting up Wilson, the "Something Borrowed" star (who wore a vintage Versace gown) made amends with actress Cameron Diaz, 39. The famous blondes -- who had a falling out in 2010 when Diaz began dating Hudson's ex Alex Rodriguez -- sipped champagne and happily posed for pictures together.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBirthday Fun
From Crowd Ignite